Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Simple question, Jager bombs, love 'em or hat 'em? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Simple question, Jager bombs, love 'em or hat 'em?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Simple question, Jager bombs, love 'em or hat 'em? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im defo a lover of the old Jager bomb, not so much of a fan of the Red Bull come down the next day though

So yeah, Jager Bombs, love 'em? hate 'em? Lets hear your praise or the passion of hatrid you have for them

Know any other cool shots? Post them here and ill get round to trying them all Tongue

Use the post rating system to score Jager Bombs, 1 being bad and 10 being wicked sick

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 05-30-2011 15:08.

05-30-2011 15:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't like Jager, had an unfortunate experience once and woke up with the hangover from hell. Though the shots were tasty I'd give it 8/10

Now, Glitterbombs are the bomb, Goldschlager is mighty delicious, even more so because you're drinking actual 18 carat Gold Leaf...... Big Grin 10/10!!!

EDIT: Forgot to include my signature, self-created shot.............

The Floating Fairy.

1/2 of Sambuca, 1/2 Green Absinthe. Since the Sambuca is heavier than Absinthe, the Absinthe floats on top and you only need 2 or 3 of them and you're wasted. Easily the best thing I've ever drunk.........20/10!!!!

05-30-2011 18:41 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Absinthe and Sambuca have been mixed before im afraid mate, one of the pubs in town call it the green mist

Now a baby guinness is a quality shot, black sambuca with baileys layered on top i think

05-30-2011 18:53 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Jager bomb is delicious 8/10

Now a hand grenade is awesome. It's a jager bomb with a sambuca trigger, perched in the glass. Remove the sambuca and shoot it, before all the sambuca is gone from your mouth you then down the grenade, the jager bomb. 9.5/10.

If you're ever in hull go to spiders nightclub and try out their cocktails, I can't find the recipes, but they're good

And wash away my innocence and fear
05-30-2011 19:20 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Absinthe and Sambuca have been mixed before im afraid mate, one of the pubs in town call it the green mist

Of course they have. I'd hazard a guess at 99% of availiable spirits have been mixed by now. But a) I've never seen one in a pub/club and b) I called it the Floating Fairy not the green mist, which I can't work out why it is called as theres nothing misty about it, unless they poured the shot wrong and the substances mixed together which then isnt the shot I mentioned above.

05-30-2011 19:51 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

jager bombs = 7.5/10

i like vodka and skittles haha. couple of skittles in a GOOD double vodka, light the vodka and drink.

by good i dont mean that smirnoff/tesco crap, i mean something like grey goose or better. not the strongest but a clear flavour

05-30-2011 20:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

Drink me and my mates came up with at university called a TVAR

Tequila
Vodka
Absinthe
Redbull

It costs 7 pounds in most english pubs/bars but 2-3 of those and you will be dancing like lfmao having a good time

Necro knows me as Gjallar
05-30-2011 20:36 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

i hate them !!!!!!!!!!!1 :p

they taste like shit..cost a bomb.. hangover is brutel

and make me sleep with ppl i dont wanna

so i say nooooo to jager bomb's

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-31-2011 02:16 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Burning smurf:

1/2 sambuka, 1/2 blue curacao.

Bootiful. Tastes sambuka-ey but a lot lighter, with a sweet touch and a lot easier to down than straight sambuka. If i havent sold it well, give it a try, it really is surprisingly nice.

Although last time i was out i had 17 sambukas in the last bar to finish off. Still walking in straight lines Big Grin [shots were 1£ each.]

LOVE JAGER BOMBS

[search for the song shots by lil john & LMFAO in youtube]

05-31-2011 02:34 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Jager Bomb with a few drops of Tobasco, spices it up and gives it a lovely warm kick Smile

05-31-2011 19:03 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

10/10 perfect combo
Problem is bars in my state have outlawed it saying that idiots instead of passing out decide to stumble into traffic and die...my thought on that? Weed out the stupid ones and let me buy my jagerbombs.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
05-31-2011 19:36 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Chronos

Registration Date: 08-12-2009

Jagerbombs are brilliant Big Grin and in stoke most clubs will do you a Jagerbomb for about a 1 Pound!!!!

07-20-2011 03:10 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

jagerbombs = best invention EVER!!!!!!!!

IGN: acidic shots
07-20-2011 03:17 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

a place near me doesnt sell single jagerbombs because it uses half a red bull....so you have to buy 2 Tongue

07-20-2011 23:32 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

100000/10 Smile

07-21-2011 00:48 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
a place near me doesnt sell single jagerbombs because it uses half a red bull....so you have to buy 2 Tongue

Wherever is drowning the Jager with that much Red Bull needs to get it sorted! 1 can of red bull will easily do about 4/5 Jagers

To be anal about it the Red Bull should sit about 10mm/1cm down from the top of the glass that contains the Jager possibly more if you wanna save more money Tongue But i guess its all personal preference

EDIT: Does anyone else think the first one always tastes nicer than the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and so on?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 07-21-2011 17:49.

07-21-2011 17:42 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

I love jagerbombs!

Try a bucca-bomb sometime...half shot black sambucca, half shot jager, in monster in one... lethal! My creation!

07-24-2011 22:37 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

gaz we had jagerbombs the other night XD you wasn't complaining if i remember rightly Wink

they are EPIC!! <3

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-25-2011 00:39 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

had one of them once. didnt really drink much after i had it though so i guess i didnt really feel much. still found it easier then taking a shot though, if i recall correctly Smile

07-25-2011 07:47 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Simple question, Jager bombs, love 'em or hat 'em?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH