Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Amulet of Concentration ~ from easy quest » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Amulet of Concentration ~ from easy quest
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Amulet of Concentration ~ from easy quest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Amulet of Concentration (+3)

Effects: APPEARANCE +7, INTELLIGENCE +9, KNOWLEDGE +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, STRENGTH: 11, APPEARANCE: 35, CHARISMA: 12, REPUTATION: 12
Selling price: 47 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 94, Mana 403

Hey guys and gals Smile

I am fairly new to Bloodwars and I am new to the forums. The above item is the best I have gotten so far from quests and I was lucky enough to upgrade to (+3) successfully with 3 Bloodstones. Big Grin Sorry I didn't show the item before I upgraded, I will try to do that in future with my drops. Tongue

~ True

08-02-2008 20:25 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, very nice Wink If you ever fancy selling, mail me in-game, user scillage Wink Only been sold twice before Wink

08-02-2008 21:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
True_Enigma

Thread Starter Thread Started by True_Enigma
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe, thank you. I got it when I was about 7 points, lol. I didn't realise what it was worth and was about to break it down for nanites. I am glad now I asked my fiancé his thought on it. Big Grin

As for selling, I haven't got an old market up yet but when I do, I will let ya know and will probably make a post on forums about it.

I am surprised with the amount of interest shown in this item, lol. Tongue

*cringes at the thought of nearly destroying it* Evil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 08-02-2008 21:11.

08-02-2008 21:09 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Good thing I was there to stay your hand and save you the embarassment of telling ppl what you destroyed. Tongue

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-02-2008 21:15 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Heya. this is unrelated, but i just wanted to say that the image in your signature is really kewl!!!

And it took me a few secs to realise you wrote Carpe Diem under it!!!

^_^

08-02-2008 21:15 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
True_Enigma

*Hugs Serafine* you saved me from the shame! Lol. Big Grin

Thank you very much Demon. Smile

08-02-2008 21:18 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I'd go up to 3 Soulstones for it, would let me get Good sniper +2, and 97+ perception Wink

08-02-2008 21:19 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
True_Enigma

Shocked Awesome. There has been a lot of interest in it. I have had offers of 2-3 SS and looks like their will be a few people really wanting it. I will pm you ingame once I get my market up and we will speak then. Smile

08-02-2008 21:24 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

My god, you can really get a good bidding war going on this thing!!!

And if there has only been a few before, then id say scillage and a loada others would pay a lot for this!!!

So if u get a few buyers then it could go for a huge amount

... im not jealus!!! Crying

(Whats the image in your sig from?? You can PM me if u dont wana post here =])

08-02-2008 21:39 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
True_Enigma

Hehe, I am suuuure you're not jealous. Tongue

I will reply in game. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 08-02-2008 21:43.

08-02-2008 21:42 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Lol When i was only a level 20 i found a Ring of Concentration (+1)

it was only recently when i saw a ring on concentration (+5) sell on the auction house sell for 2 SS 1 MS 1 HS and 14 BS tht i thought to myself "HOLY [Cens**ed]!!!" haha

despite all of the people who find maybe a SS and think wooo this wud be my best find by far and it was only on an easy quest!

/Censored by Evangelion.

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

08-22-2008 21:14 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

If I had enough stones I'd join the bidding war... that item is amazing, and would leave me having a much better item than my rings of knowledge and my tie of intellect.

A very good find... at least you didn't live my shame, I broke down a deadly hat of precognition.... and I wanted that :S though it was an accident....

Still I reckon, you may actually get beyond 3SS for this i there is such interest

Your imperfection.
08-23-2008 11:48 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Ringham, warning for offence. Remember that *'s won't save you.

Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-23-2008 13:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Amulet of Concentration ~ from easy quest

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH