Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Chain Game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The Chain Game 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Enigma - I've had a thought on how I can improve on your game - gimme a day to get my head around some rules & I'll post it - but just wanted to run it by you before I post, so that you don't get offended by me usurping your thread. Happy

Oh, and - Slaughterhouse (don't think its been used this game)

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-05-2008 18:14 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

easy quest
08-05-2008 19:12 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Two Handed Axe

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-05-2008 19:41 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Effect! xD

08-06-2008 12:19 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by True_Enigma

Thank you all for your posts. Smile And welcome to the new comers who have joined the game. ^_^

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Enigma - I've had a thought on how I can improve on your game - gimme a day to get my head around some rules & I'll post it - but just wanted to run it by you before I post, so that you don't get offended by me usurping your thread. Happy

Oh, and - Slaughterhouse (don't think its been used this game)

I would not be offended at all, I will give it serious consideration. Thank you. Smile

Updated List Of Used Words:

Adrenaline
Armoury
Assassin
Astral
Battle
Bloodwars
Calligula
Cape
Charisma
Copper
Dagger
Dagger of agility
Dancing
Dark fears
Deadly
Deadly nightshade
Demonic
demonic dagger of agility
Desert of Sorrows
Desire
Diamond
Dignified
Dracula
Dragon
Dryad
Durability
Easiness
easy quest
Effect
Elastic
Elegant
Elixir of senses
Elvish
Elvish Cape
Elvish shorts
Elvish shorts of night
Emerald
Emerald bracelet
Emerald Chain
Emerald ring
Emperor
Employmet agency
Ephermeh
Espionage
Essence of youth
Expedition
Expencive mace
Experiance
Extend Premium
Eye of a cat
Fencer
Field cape
Finished
Fire Rate
Fox
Golden
Guide
Guild
Guile
Gunman
Hat
Hard Hat
Hawks signet
Heartstone
Inquisitor
Kap
Knife
knife of suicide
Leader
Levitation
Light Mace
Logout
Long range
Looter
Love beverage
Luck
lucky shot
lust for money
Magic Seal
Monk
Nanites
Nano bots
nanorobots
Neckerchief
Necklace of Genius
Necromancer's
Necromancer's Chain
Necromancer's ring
Necromancer's Signet
New Vassel
Night
Night hunter
Noble Phoenix
Notes
Number of quests
Of
Old market
One-handed melee weapon
Operator
Premium Options
Ranged
Ranking
Reaction
Red Dragon
Regal
Regenaration
Report to operator
Rifle
Ring
Ritual
Rogue
Romules and remulus
Ruby
Runic
Ruse
Scorpio
Scout
Serrated
Serrated Dagger
Serrated Two-handed sword of Gambler
Settings
Shamanistic
Shamanistic Hard hat of Shepherd
shamen
sheperd
Shirt
Short Bow
Short Shorts
Short Shorts of Shepherd
Shorts of Smuggler
Shotgun
Siege
Signet
Slaughterhouse
Snake
Soler amulet
Soulstones
Sphinx
Strengthened
Stroke of luck
Sun
Sword
Tactician
Talent
Tasks
Tatoos
Territory
Terror bringer
Thief
Throne Hall
Throwing Axe
Tie
Tiger's
Titamium
Titanium Ring of Madman
Titanium signet of youth
Toughness
Tricks of alleys
Trousers
Turtle shell
Tutorial
Tuxedo
Twisted
Twisted ring of luck
Two Handed Axe
Venomous
Well of Souls
XR12-yV (expo monster)
Youth
Za'dar (BW's history)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 08-07-2008 23:39.

08-06-2008 13:21 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

throne hall
08-06-2008 18:18 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Logout Tongue Big Grin

08-06-2008 20:42 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

Tactician

08-06-2008 21:57 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

nanorobots (lay-out)
08-06-2008 22:09 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

I call Shotgun!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 08-06-2008 22:32.

08-06-2008 22:31 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

New Vassel!

08-06-2008 23:30 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

lust for money (collector tattoo)
08-07-2008 08:04 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

You have money and know how to get it. Now you have to gain reputation among the Herd. Upgrade your Employment Agency to level 15.

(A Zone 4 Task I think we should count the l of level as the last thing)

08-07-2008 09:41 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

leader ( a word used in another zone 4 task)

edit: is it allowed to use words in a different language? Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by diochawolper: 08-07-2008 12:15.

08-07-2008 12:10 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Report To Operator

08-07-2008 13:25 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Clan: BoS

Reach level 50.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-07-2008 14:08 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

0 Bloodstones

Your imperfection.
08-07-2008 16:59 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

edit

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diochawolper: 08-08-2008 08:49.

08-07-2008 17:56 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

Hey guys and gals. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
Reach level 50.

I will not allow this phrase as it is part of a sentance per say. It is like using You have reached level 50. I am sorry but the last correct phrase I see is Report to Operator.

I would ask people to use their descretion when posting, not just slicing parts from quest reports, etc. Thank you. Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 08-07-2008 23:38.

08-07-2008 23:37 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

08-08-2008 08:49 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

I am going to ask for this thread to be closed, the other chain game in this forum is coming along nicely and the rules are much more concise. Smile

Thank you to all who have played this game and I look forward to speaking to you all again soon. Smile

08-10-2008 12:25 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Chain Game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH