Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Second Act » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Second Act
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Second Act Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wondering i anyone moved to act 2 yet??

08-03-2008 20:36 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has not been introduced to our server yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-03-2008 20:51 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats act 2 anyways??

08-03-2008 20:57 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

when you have reached lv 50 and have completed all the pilgrimages yu can move to act 2
if you look on the tutorial its under act 2
08-03-2008 21:12 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude

Yea, and you can still do all your tasks from act 1 in act 2!!!

When the bloomin eck is it guna be???

I wont be level 50 for a while, but i would like it to be here when i am!!!

08-03-2008 23:41 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Basically, newer quests which are more difficult but reak of so more valuable rewards some of which are 'legendary' items with an added bonus say extra attacks or critical hit, it will also offer new arcanum and a new race with new arcana. Try checking the tutorial, (press tutorial button whilst playing BW), and click on Act II to check out more.

quote:

08-04-2008 08:06 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

ya thks jus read it.. dam the cursed one is dam great.. hope the act 2 comes out soon..

08-04-2008 09:35 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I'm looking more at double EXP from attacks!

Your imperfection.
08-04-2008 12:15 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

What The Hell!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've read the 2nd act thing in the tutorial, and WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

ranged - damage increased by 15%, increased chace to hit by x 1.30, chance for critical strike decreased by 45%. (correct to 04/09/2008, might change after this post, doubt it)

As if it isn't bloody hard enough to use ranged already, and now your lowering critical chance? Are you bloody nuts? Even with all my tats maxed and if (somehow) i had a comp bow of reaction +5, it'd be a pathetic 15% chance of crit.

God dammit.... screw ranged over even more...

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 08-04-2008 13:23.

08-04-2008 13:22 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Hopefully it will be changed like the last error with BM arcana, it would cost 300 BP for use and you would need about level90 to use it in attack.

Although you could just not use a Legendary ranged weapon and then retain chance for critical hit if it suits you better.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 08-04-2008 13:42.

08-04-2008 13:41 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Damn you for coming up with smart answers.... and they better change it, otherwise... ima... quit, i don't know, isn't like ima look for them and do anything, other than moan.

Anyway, for me, a legendary item would be NECESSARY because the requirements of my weapon is WAY too high for me, i wanna use it at +5 T_T or maybe even good T_______________________________________________________T

I'm backety back back
08-04-2008 14:18 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

never move to 2nd act. ahaha ;D

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

08-04-2008 15:10 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

He's right. I mean the ideal weapon would be a legendary heavy crossbow of reaction, because it would have severly low requiremnets, and deal massive damage, it needs that critical... I believe 2H melee has been overpowered again.

Your imperfection.
08-04-2008 16:52 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

The move to Act II will be automatic upon reaching lvl 50 I believe. I don't think you have to have done all Pilgrimages. Because you are still able to do them in Act II. So maybe just do the old Act I tasks and it then unlocks the new tasks of Act II.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-04-2008 18:18 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Nemazis
Lord

But all tasks you have are still completeable in act II, so i think you gotta do all the pilgrimages to get to act II. And anyway, it says you've gotta redo the quests, normal AND hard in a specific order, which means of course you've gotta complete all quests beforehand.

I'm backety back back
08-04-2008 18:23 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Yeah gotta complete all pilgrimages and reach level50, vicinity of city will be the only place where you can complete quests in no order, the rest will work like pilgrimages in Act I, I don't believe the move it automatic but.. when you have gone there, no going back.

quote:

08-04-2008 18:26 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

It's not automatic.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-04-2008 20:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude

So is the second act up & running on the other servers??

Jeese, it wont create that much unbalance!! If anything its xactly what this server needs!!! Think about it, how many people want to add new 'gunner' items, or expand the tatoo system?? What they want is a bit more diversification & it also creates a goal 4 people 2 work 2wards and thus they will play harder & longer... sori that sounds rong lol

Any1 agree

08-04-2008 20:59 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

Demondude I agree. There needs to be more. Maybe 1H gunners get chance to hit tattoos ect.

Your imperfection.
08-04-2008 23:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Lets see what the 2nd act brings. I don't think BW team will do any other stuff than the patch at the moment.

08-05-2008 00:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

New tattoos hah good one Wink

quote:

08-05-2008 09:05 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Second Act

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH