Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Ambush » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ambush
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Ambush Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: NoOb_GoD

Problem description: I just ambushed somebody and 1 of my attacks is drained, it counted down, said finished and then 'No message of given id.' :S?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 08-04-2008 19:33.

08-04-2008 10:10 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It seems the game still think so as you are still visible as clan member in ranking. It should get sorted after ranking update.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-04-2008 10:20 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by God_Like_Friend
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Wink I thought of that when I went out, i'll see if it's fixed now.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-04-2008 13:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Or could it be that when you siege the other person they end up in Z3 and the clan already has the limit of ppl in that Zone.?

I think you might find it's that. Because you are leaving Z3 NoOb_God.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-04-2008 17:49 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Ambush

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH