Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » 12Hells Recruiting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 12Hells Recruiting 5 Votes - Average Rating: 1.805 Votes - Average Rating: 1.805 Votes - Average Rating: 1.805 Votes - Average Rating: 1.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lucifer

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HOWL

Attention 12Hells Recruiting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

12Hells is a new clan, looking to grow, Myself being the leader. Im not the best of players, but I thought id make one while I still had premium, Im a level 43 Cultist Assassin (as I said, im not the best of players) Id like only active people to join, as I am mostly always on, but a clan wont get anywhere without people to join it, my in-game name is IxI Lucifer IxI message me in-game as I dont really visit forums much, I hope to see some applications soon
06-06-2011 16:02 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Lucifer

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lucifer
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

noone?
06-06-2011 17:45 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Lucifer

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*sits here bored, waiting for people to join*
06-06-2011 20:09 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

4. You can 'up' your recruitment thread once every 7 days. Posts by your clan members are also considered as 'ups' <----

06-06-2011 22:44 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

I really recommend you to read the rules of section where are you posting: Regulations of 'Recruitment'
Next time it will be a warning.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-06-2011 23:31 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lucifer

close please
06-13-2011 07:40 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » 12Hells Recruiting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH