Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Good Titanium Tie of the Madman » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Titanium Tie of the Madman 4 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Good Titanium Tie of the Madman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Titanium Tie of the Madman CLOSE

Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +19, REPUTATION +22, APPEARANCE +6, STRENGTH +11, KNOWLEDGE +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 48 (80), STRENGTH: 14 (22), APPEARANCE: 50 (82), CHARISMA: 18 (29)
Value: 207 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 445, Mana 1542

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 16 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 05-05-2013 17:18.

08-05-2008 00:16 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

extremely nice at least a ss and a ms if u ask me

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-05-2008 00:20 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

RE: solar amulet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you can find a rich buyer i would say 2-3ss+. At least i would gladly bid up to that price, and possibly above....

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 08-05-2008 07:44.

08-05-2008 06:20 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

about 1-2 SS, wouldn't have thought more than that.
08-05-2008 08:39
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

2SS min, very very nice item Smile

08-05-2008 09:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

2-3 SS its part of a very nice set

I want it!

Your imperfection.
08-05-2008 12:06 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al
RE: Signet od concentration Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new item up. and thank you for evaluating previus item

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-05-2008 21:17 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Signet of Concentration - 2ss+
08-06-2008 01:26 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Tigers shorts of smuggler Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-07-2008 22:07 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

nice
can be used to merge elvish
so i would say MS-SS

08-07-2008 22:11 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

MS-SS

Your imperfection.
08-07-2008 23:07 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
MINERV

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 04-12-2008

shorts - SS

08-08-2008 11:31 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

thx ppl for that last eval.have new item i would like to be evaluated plzz.

08-13-2008 17:41 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

I think hard skin can be used to make youth!!! And HS usualy goes for LS+

Very rare with a suffix.. MS maye???

08-13-2008 17:49 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Ba_al
Viking

up

02-22-2009 19:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

up

03-26-2010 14:37 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

+/-7ss

03-26-2010 14:44 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Good Radiating Flail of Vengeance (+1) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

02-17-2011 18:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Oooh wow! Nice weapon! Was it a find or a merge?

I would estimate you could get anywhere between 3000-4000 for it, shame about the requirements being so high though :/

02-17-2011 18:32 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Radiating Scythe of Vengeance (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 1 / 3 / 3 2010-12-15
00:45:09

it's a great weapon, but as you can see players don't value these kind of weapons much :<, I say 4SS at most

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 02-17-2011 18:44.

02-17-2011 18:42 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

SS max 2SS..there are more better items right now Smile and too high req. Smile
02-17-2011 20:28 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: deadly bandanna of turtleshell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
Deadly Bandanna of Turtle Shell (+1) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 25
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +1, maximum damage of all weapons +1, APPEARANCE +4, PERCEPTION +1, chance to hit with melee weapons -4, TOUGHNESS +1, all weapons damage +8, AGILITY -8, defence +18
Requirements: LEVEL: 26 (32), STRENGTH: 24 (29), APPEARANCE: 9 (11)
Value: 21 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 44, Mana 133

up new item

08-26-2011 14:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: deadly bandanna of turtleshell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5 SS for good bandana Happy

08-27-2011 09:15 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
5 SS for good bandana Happy

thx grizly anymoew evals

08-29-2011 08:39 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: cardinals bracelet of werewolf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

10-27-2011 13:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: cardinals bracelet of werewolf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Cardinal`s Bracelet of the Werewolf (+1) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +4, REPUTATION -1, BLOOD PTS -6 %, LUCK +1, character defence +1, regenerates 6 HP after each round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 31 (3Cool , STRENGTH: 5 (6), APPEARANCE: 17 (21)
Value: 19 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 41, Mana 188

any ideas?? i havnt a clue

10-27-2011 13:12 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
quote:
Cardinal`s Bracelet of the Werewolf (+1) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +4, REPUTATION -1, BLOOD PTS -6 %, LUCK +1, character defence +1, regenerates 6 HP after each round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 31 (3Cool , STRENGTH: 5 (6), APPEARANCE: 17 (21)
Value: 19 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 41, Mana 188

any ideas?? i havnt a clue

4ss+ ish i belive but i may be wrong

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-27-2011 14:21 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

cheers para
can i get 1 or 2 more evals pweese

10-27-2011 21:09 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

3SS in m eyes Smile
10-28-2011 08:37 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

1-2SS

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-30-2011 19:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Good Panzer Skirt of the Snake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Good Panzer Skirt of the Snake CLOSE

Pants (Only for females)
Defence: 61
Effects: APPEARANCE +12, AGILITY -9, LUCK +5, TOUGHNESS +12, item defence +37, REPUTATION +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 67 (87), STRENGTH: 65 (85), AGILITY: 26 (34), TOUGHNESS: 48 (62)
Value: 94 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 458, Mana 1898

03-27-2012 19:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

prices go on extreme !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Panzer Shorts of the Addict (+5) 12 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 / 6

03-27-2012 20:05 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

10+ SS

03-27-2012 20:44 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
10+ SS

happily... if it was shorts or a kilt 15-20 but no you like skirts so its 10ss ish...

great chance to snowball to retarded prices though

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-27-2012 20:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

i really wish i had 15-20ss right now!

i would so buy that item!

that item is one of the main items that woul make my merge alot easier and alot stressfree for myself Tongue
03-28-2012 05:57 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

v nice bally

15ss minimum price..
03-28-2012 08:49 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: cunning signet of youth + wakizashi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
cunning signet of youth

dont have stats as its buried in my armoury

but still any evals?

Good Cursed Wakizashi of the Conqueror CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 43 - 57
Effects: Chance to hit +20, attacks per round: 2, STRENGTH +7, PERCEPTION +6, damage increased by 1 for every 4 levels, chance to hit with melee weapons -15, REPUTATION +20, KNOWLEDGE +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 63 (86), STRENGTH: 55 (74), AGILITY: 63 (86), INTELLIGENCE: 30 (41), KNOWLEDGE: 36 (49)
Value: 46 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 453, Mana 1357

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 06-13-2012 14:45.

06-13-2012 14:43 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Good Platinum Necklace of Concentration Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Good Platinum Necklace of Concentration CLOSE

Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA -3, REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +24, INTELLIGENCE +14, KNOWLEDGE +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 55 (87), STRENGTH: 14 (22), APPEARANCE: 53 (83), REPUTATION: 16 (25)
Value: 77 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 450, Mana 1901

up

02-08-2013 09:43 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Good Platinum Necklace of Concentration Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Good Platinum Necklace of Concentration CLOSE

Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA -3, REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +24, INTELLIGENCE +14, KNOWLEDGE +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 55 (87), STRENGTH: 14 (22), APPEARANCE: 53 (83), REPUTATION: 16 (25)
Value: 77 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 450, Mana 1901

Good Shamanistic Shorts of the Shadow Hunter (+2) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 16
Effects: AGILITY +22, BLOOD PTS +16 %, LUCK +2, item defence +6, REPUTATION +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 42 (66), STRENGTH: 46 (73)
Value: 55 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 390, Mana 1562

up

02-13-2013 20:32 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Good Titanium Tie of the Madman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Good Titanium Tie of the Madman CLOSE

Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +19, REPUTATION +22, APPEARANCE +6, STRENGTH +11, KNOWLEDGE +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 48 (80), STRENGTH: 14 (22), APPEARANCE: 50 (82), CHARISMA: 18 (29)
Value: 207 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 445, Mana 1542

05-05-2013 17:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Good Titanium Tie of the Madman

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH