Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Internet Exploring ! ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Internet Exploring ! !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Dark Blade

Registration Date: 05-29-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [SOD]

Internet Exploring ! ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is There Anymore Games Like BloodWars Out There??
I Know Bloodwars Is The Best But Is There More Like This??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Dark Blade: 06-12-2011 16:56.

06-12-2011 16:54 The Dark Blade is offline Search for Posts by The Dark Blade Add The Dark Blade to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Google is your friend and one little advice. It's forbidden to talk about/promote other web based games on this forum.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-12-2011 17:05 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
The Dark Blade

Registration Date: 05-29-2011
Clan: [SOD]

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Dark Blade
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh sorry i didnt know that "/
06-12-2011 17:24 The Dark Blade is offline Search for Posts by The Dark Blade Add The Dark Blade to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Isn't it iunno... one of the written rules when signing up to the forums, that you are not allowed to talk about other games that are likely competition for this?

Anyway, TO TOTALLY IGNORE MORTIS, why not sign up to
censored, its awesome and SO MUCH BETTER THAN BW!

EDIT WAY DOWN: Close enough.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 06-12-2011 21:22.

06-12-2011 17:25 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

You can try Time Edge, or Burning Riders xD. I think it's ok to promote these ;D.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

06-12-2011 17:27 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Interestin!!!

Strange!?! I do that all this day: i try to find bloodwars in top sites of the RPG web statistics game... and i find it only in 1 site, and 2 recommendation on another, i write a post to http://play-free-online-games.com but i must wait until they will put this game in the list.
And interesting there are 2 very similar games on this sites, not very popular but they are on the list.
i try in past to play this game but they are more disorganized, and they don't have this super lite skin Happy i like it, it's not too visible at work - the bloodwars skin Wink

I think the bloodwars is 1 in top of WEB, RPG, "Semi Text Mode", non flash game....
there are some good games but there are flash animation and at work or from mobile you can't play it...

So people, put this game on yours blogs or other forums, vote for this game if you see it on the list and the game will be more interesting, more player - more fun

06-12-2011 19:54 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Isn't it iunno... one of the written rules when signing up to the forums, that you are not allowed to talk about other games that are likely competition for this?

Regulations And Terms Of Agreement

§3 Freedom of speech/Responsibility
BloodWars provides a platform that allows users to communicate with each other. The users are responsible for the contents and form of their communication. BloodWars is not responsible for any offensive or law-breaking contents, but will immediately delete or ban any user who proclaims these contents.
It is prohibited to send mass correspondence to users of the service through the service in any other way than the mechanics of the game allow.
It is also prohibited to disseminate through BloodWars any advertisements without written consent of BloodWars.
The official language of a server is the language the game is translated to. Sending messages in other languages is prohibited and will be treated as breaking the regulations.

Short and Practical Forum Regulations

1) Do not: spam, post links to other games or put them in your profile, make any other announcements then directly regarding the game (and these are only to be posted in suitable forums) unless an administrator gives consent to it. If you want to add something to your post do NOT make another post but use the EDIT option.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-12-2011 20:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Internet Exploring ! !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH