Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Imperious Cape of Guard (+1) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Imperious Cape of Guard (+1)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

Imperious Cape of Guard (+1) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Imperious Cape of Guard (+1)

Armour

Defence: 4

Effects: REPUTATION +5, AGILITY +2, TOUGHNESS +5, CHARISMA +9, APPEARANCE +7, all weapons damage +2, defence +4,
Requirements: LEVEL: 25, STRENGTH: 26, AGILITY: 13

Selling price: 4 450 Lgo
Value: Nanites 30, Mana 91

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
05-07-2007 11:32 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

show on +3

Solmyr

05-15-2007 19:26 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think 2-3 hs

CLICK.
05-15-2007 19:28 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Caprio

Regal Cape of Guard (+3)
Armour

Defence: 9

Effects: REPUTATION +7, AGILITY +4, TOUGHNESS +7, CHARISMA +13, APPEARANCE +11, all weapons damage +3, defence +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 35, STRENGTH: 36, AGILITY: 16

Selling price: 6 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 110, Mana 251

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
05-16-2007 08:01 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

heartstone is max

Solmyr

05-16-2007 13:42 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Imperious Cape of Guard (+1)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH