Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Male Absorber 1H Melee (Assassin?) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Male Absorber 1H Melee (Assassin?)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
khazeous

Registration Date: 06-16-2011

Male Absorber 1H Melee (Assassin?) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm level 40 now and thinking of getting tattoos... but I'm unsure if I should yet. Should I spend the stones on getting better gear first?

My current attack set is:

Helmet of Adrenaline (+4)
Cape of the Death Sower (+5)
Tie of Strength (+5)
Ring of Strength (+5)
Ring of Strength (+5)
Shorts of the Night (+5)
Good Friendly Dagger (+2)
Good Light Rapier of Agility

Base stats:

STRENGTH 28
AGILITY 33
TOUGHNESS 19
APPEARANCE 27
CHARISMA 23
REPUTATION 24
PERCEPTION 20
INTELLIGENCE 27
KNOWLEDGE 26

And I have an assortment of other stuff I switch if I need more reputation or for defense.

I have 14k PoP saved up, so I could get several tattoos right now. If I do, which ones should I get? The Aura one or what?

I know I'll have to get another headslot item... that helmet has too much defense. What about the cape? Will that cause my problems later on when upgrading it? Should I not even bother upgrading, but try and find a better one on auction?

Lots of questions... thanks in advance.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by khazeous: 06-16-2011 15:18.

06-16-2011 14:59 khazeous is offline Search for Posts by khazeous Add khazeous to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

firstly what path do you wnat in game

1h melee
2h melee
1h gun
2h gun
ranged

will you wnat to saty 1h melee like you are now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mr Snowman: 06-16-2011 15:11.

06-16-2011 15:11 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, assasin tatoo should be good for you. First of all change your helmet of adrenaline to cap of adrenaline, and cape of deathsower to elvish cape, and get 2x antique knife/dagger, then make 3rd levels of first and second tatoo. You'll need some perception for first expeditions, and other stats will also be usefull, you've spent too much PoPs on agility, so leave it for a while Wink .

After you do this you should get better jewellery: amulet/xxx of accuracy, 2x ring/xxx of youth. Then you'll have to get proper expedition gear. If you're wealthy you can get:
good cap of precognition
shirt of speed
good amulet of genius
good ring of wisdom
good ring/xxx of youth
short shorts of shepherd
sniper rifle +x

If you're not wealthy you should get:
good deadly cap/xxx of shepherd
elvish cape
good amulet of genius
good ring of wisdom
good ring/xxx of youth
shorts of shepherd
good hunting rifle

quote:
IGN: Atomos

06-16-2011 18:26 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Male Absorber 1H Melee (Assassin?)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH