Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Close » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Close
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Close Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dont think im alone in getting tired of deleting close everytime i copy and paste the stats of my item onto the forum!!!

I thought a bit about where close could be placed to avoid this and the best place i can think of, is to the left of the text instead of the right, or centered above/below the image!!!

Any ideas guys??

08-06-2008 19:37 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This doesn't bother me all that much to be honest I admit life would be better without this but there are certainly more pressing issues but as I say I am in full support of any solution to this problem Smile

08-06-2008 20:44 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well yea there are more pressing matters, but its a 5 minite change to a frame!!!

08-06-2008 21:08 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude
...but its a 5 minite change to a frame!!!

its a say what now?

its *click* *drag* *delete*; less than a second.....

....unless its on a picture.... but why would u want to edit a picture? it makes it not right, and look tampered with

and even if u did get rid of it, u would still have the problem that (i think) is caused by the two pictures (the double line after the item name which just spreads everything out unnecessarily) which is just annoying, but like QQQ said, there are more major things that aren't as...... well..... fussy

08-06-2008 22:55 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Is the word CLOSE so disturbing that you have to delete it every time it is pasted? Wink

08-07-2008 21:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Not really, its just thats its unessaesary and easy to fix!!!

It'l makes big lists of items in selling threads and what knot a lot easier to manage!!!!

I no it Is nit picking and all, but it isnt hard to change and makes things that bit simpler!!!

What does it involve to change it??

08-07-2008 23:12 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

To be honest I don't even know what that [close] is for

I think DDude may be right. but maybe after the more important things are done first (Refer to my Yet another idea thread Tongue )

Your imperfection.
08-07-2008 23:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Its there so u can close the box, but if u mouse away and most of the time, just mouse anywhere onto the box and it dissapears???

But i think it would be fine if it was outside the box!! Or to the left of the text and right of the item image!!

08-07-2008 23:24 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Close

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH