Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Act 3 - SitRep, beta server and other nasty things » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 - SitRep, beta server and other nasty things 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.4715 Votes - Average Rating: 7.47
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Snowman
XD id Doo The Betaa XD Also ACT III Hurry Lol

If you can't spell ''Beta'' or ''Do'' you shouldn't be allowed in. Period.

IF he got into the Beta, I'd hazard a guess at him trying to swap accounts with someone! xD

----------------

Ontopic: I'd like to try the Beta, but (no offense to the Polish) the language confuses me and gives me a headache :/

I'd try Google Chrome buts its buggy and doesnt always makes sense

yea, he would try and swap accounts, almost a promise LOL

back on topic

for the purpose of beta testing, theres going to be minimal wording there anyways mate, the only things that wil be there are the things that we pretty much know anyways, even if google chrome cant translate it efficiently, im sure it will be able to do so to a level where as we can work out for ourselves whats actually being said

IGN: acidic shots
06-22-2011 15:33 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:
quote:
quote:

IF he got into the Beta, I'd hazard a guess at him trying to swap accounts with someone! xD

----------------

Ontopic: I'd like to try the Beta, but (no offense to the Polish) the language confuses me and gives me a headache :/

back on topic

for the purpose of beta testing, theres going to be minimal wording there anyways mate, the only things that wil be there are the things that we pretty much know anyways, even if google chrome cant translate it efficiently, im sure it will be able to do so to a level where as we can work out for ourselves whats actually being said

What Do You all Think I am Like Lol Im Staying Were I am Now I Should Ov been Here Before i Got Banned Soo Yano I like The Account i Have So im Not Trading It
Also Beta Sounds Fun XD Hopfully Act III Will Be On Soon XD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mr Snowman: 06-22-2011 18:06.

06-22-2011 17:26 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:

What Do You all Think I am Like Lol Im Staying Were I am Now I Should Ov been Here Before i Got Banned Soo Yano I like The Account i Have So im Not Trading It
Also Beta Sounds Fun XD Hopfully Act III Will Be On Soon XD Carnt Wait
yea, he would try and swap accounts, almost a promise LOL

Why do you spell everything like it "sownds"?

With Beta testing well find out the score with the CA and if theres a new order so we can get prepared better and when i say we i mean all yous that are eligible Tongue

06-22-2011 17:48 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:
quote:
quote:

----------------

back on topic

Also Beta Sounds Fun XD Hopfully Act III Will Be On Soon XD

The language still shouldn't be an issue, you've all played long enough to know the layout, you'll know the english players if you so choose to message them. Item prefixes/suffixes still have pictures, and if you got to level 65+ and have no idea, you honestly shouldn't be playing.

snowman, you sir, are "speshul".

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 06-23-2011 00:47.

06-23-2011 00:31 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Okaii Yall Say What You Like About Me Smile Its Fine Don't Realy Care Tbh

06-23-2011 01:30 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

are we allowed to post our fights on the board since it will be inter server fights

it would be intresting.

this may seem a stupid question but better safe than banned.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 06-23-2011 10:00.

06-23-2011 09:58 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

registration for act3 beta server is open

the button is just under the premium account button

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-15-2011 11:31 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
registration for act3 beta server is open

the button is just under the premium account button

Only on underworld to clarify

Dam ba you whould have been quite =P

First a3 challenge, manage to see a buttom =P

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-15-2011 11:33 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Quick question, not sure if it's been asked but don't quite know the wording to make the search easier...

For those that do get to go into Beta Server, the characters are cloned, does this include items? And if so, does it include full armory or just equipped items?

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-15-2011 14:38 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine
Quick question, not sure if it's been asked but don't quite know the wording to make the search easier...

For those that do get to go into Beta Server, the characters are cloned, does this include items? And if so, does it include full armory or just equipped items?

ur char is cloned so all items would be transfered..im sure poh and pop would be aswell

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-15-2011 15:20 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

do i just click the button?
also jsut in time for my birthday would be a nice present to know that i have been picked
07-16-2011 01:15 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

When Were Cloned What Happends To Our Other Player Do We Still Play That One Aswell Or Does It Go On Vacation ??

07-16-2011 13:01 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
When Were Cloned What Happends To Our Other Player Do We Still Play That One Aswell Or Does It Go On Vacation ??

we can play on both, its a clone for beta testing purposes only, no effects will come to our actual characters, that will still be playable

07-16-2011 13:18 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

I seriously hope someone drops an epic weapon or 2 like a legendary murderous thunderfist of suicide and then enchants it Tongue How gutted would they be that after beta theyll never see it untill they drop/merge another on UW Tongue

Really looking forward to seeing what enchantments there are and what effects they have Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 07-17-2011 18:23.

07-17-2011 18:23 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

one question ... how is it possible that me as No.1 player of NECRO this morning i have an option of joining A3 BETA ?

as i think it can t be possible to move my character into A3 BETA - MORIA. - I got no equal items with those on MORIA and no tatoos etc so how it is possible that i see this after accepting:

Twoje zgBoszenie do testowania wersji BETA zostaBo zBo|one. Losowanie postaci, które zakwalifikowaBy si do testów odbdzie si nastpnego dnia po zakoDczeniu zapisów. Je[li Twoje zgBoszenie zostanie przyjte, otrzymasz informacj na swoj skrzynk w grze.

and why it s in Polish? - for me ok, i m from Poland, but on english server ? You re not making it easier to other players Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

07-22-2011 10:23 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Clan: [S.S]

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
one question ... how is it possible that me as No.1 player of NECRO this morning i have an option of joining A3 BETA ?

as i think it can t be possible to move my character into A3 BETA - MORIA. - I got no equal items with those on MORIA and no tatoos etc so how it is possible that i see this after accepting:

Twoje zgBoszenie do testowania wersji BETA zostaBo zBo|one. Losowanie postaci, które zakwalifikowaBy si do testów odbdzie si nastpnego dnia po zakoDczeniu zapisów. Je[li Twoje zgBoszenie zostanie przyjte, otrzymasz informacj na swoj skrzynk w grze.

and why it s in Polish? - for me ok, i m from Poland, but on english server ? You re not making it easier to other players Smile

Not only you ;p
on polish board is info that Beta will be only in polish language so Big Grin
and this option is disappeared now Happy

nick: Najja
id: 3819
07-22-2011 10:30 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

yep i see now it disappeared lol they got realy big mess with this game Big Grin

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

07-22-2011 10:34 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Clan: [S.S]

quote:
Konrad napisaB(a)
Przez chwil byBa taka opcja, ale zapisy na hipotetyczn wersj beta necro odbd si w hipotetycznie pózniejszym terminie. Osoby, które hipotetycznie zd|yBy si zapisa, s hipotetycznie zapisane, cho kolejno[ zgBoszeD nie ma hipotetycznie wpBywu na hipotetyczne uczestnictwo w hipotetycznej becie Smile

check this Admin answer ^^ heh

nick: Najja
id: 3819
07-22-2011 11:27 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Just a quick translation of what Konrad has written:

Necro players had this option for a moment, but the applications for the hypothetical Necro beta will be hypothetically held later. People who hypothetically managed to apply are hypothetically applied and the time of application does not influence your hypothetical chance of being hypothetically chosen for the hypothetical beta Smile

07-22-2011 14:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

so who got into the beta then?
07-25-2011 17:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

I would have hoped that Mods would have gotten free entry to the Beta......obviously not.

07-25-2011 17:10 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
I would have hoped that Mods would have gotten free entry to the Beta......obviously not.

Mod is nothing to do with gameplay so how would that be fair

07-25-2011 17:43 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by darc
so who got into the beta then?

Results will be known tomorrow 26.7. at 7:00am

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-25-2011 18:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:

Well since we spend our time modding this forum a free access pass would have been nice.

07-25-2011 18:39 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well since we spend our time modding this forum a free access pass would have been nice.

In all honesty i'm VERY surprised they don't tell us anything.. this is THE only game i know where the mods aren't informed about anything that happens or have any input or anything what so ever.
07-25-2011 18:42 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

If i click the Act 3 Beta link in BW it says...

Z przykro[ci zawiadamiamy, |e Twoje zgBoszenie do wersji BETA nie zostaBo zakwalifikowane w drodze losowania. {yczymy powodzenia w kolejnych losowaniach.

which google translates to...

We regret to inform you that your application to the BETA version has not been classified by lot. Good luck in future draws.

guess i didnt get in Frown
07-25-2011 18:46 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by floydster

Z przykro[ci zawiadamiamy, |e Twoje zgBoszenie do wersji BETA nie zostaBo zakwalifikowane w drodze losowania. {yczymy powodzenia w kolejnych losowaniach.

We regret to inform you that your application to the BETA version has not been classified by lot. Good luck in future draws.

Or you were too late to apply?

07-25-2011 18:51 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

quote:
Originally posted by franz
quote:
Originally posted by floydster

Or you were too late to apply?

no, i applied the day it came out. i also know someone else that applied that has the same message.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by floydster: 07-25-2011 18:55.

07-25-2011 18:54 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

yup ive got same message. and I appiled same day aswell
07-25-2011 19:03 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...hreadid=1042292

everyone have this msg. tommorow [or even later...] we will know who's in beta Wink

07-25-2011 19:37 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:

You get free prem stop being greedy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 07-25-2011 19:48.

07-25-2011 19:47 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Yes, everyone's getting this message now. You'll know who got in tomorrow most probably.

07-25-2011 20:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

ok, so ive been selected for beta testing, but i forgot what email account i used to make my forum account, any ideas what i can please?

07-26-2011 10:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I dont think it matters aslong as its a vaild email
07-26-2011 11:46 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

ah ok, happy days Smile

07-26-2011 12:07 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Although I think it must be PL board account.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-26-2011 16:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Woohoo I have been selected!

PoH is not duplicated on Beta server but PoP is. Shame about the Poh, I have quite a stockpile of it.

07-26-2011 22:30 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Gratz all who have been selected, i know that your not surposed to reveal everything but do tell us how do or bad it is Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 07-26-2011 23:54.

07-26-2011 23:54 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

is it just me, or is anyone else having troubles finding there gained evolutions points? and also why cant we earn poh from fights on this :'( i wanna solo a whitey for my badge :'(

edit: it does look like some of the building costs have been lowered, i haven't ran through all of the buildings yet, but the employment agency is significantly cheaper, im not 100% if thats just for the purpose of the beta or if its the matrix of the immitated server, ill report more if/when i figure it all out Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 07-27-2011 01:53.

07-27-2011 01:43 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

its reduced for beta. and you gain resorces fast just read the 1st post its all there
07-27-2011 02:11 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Act 3 - SitRep, beta server and other nasty things

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH