Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » 1 handed melee or 2 handed melee » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1 handed melee or 2 handed melee
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007
Race in game: Absorber

1 handed melee or 2 handed melee Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as i am changing to melee, i cant decide if i should use 1 handed melee or 2 handed melee

what is better?
08-07-2008 08:14 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2h for damage
1h for more hits & dodging 2h melee ;p

Like gunners do well against 1h as they have more hits than melee and not far off the same damage.

But 2h destroy gunners, because they do huge damage

But 2h melee gets destroyed by 1h melee alot of the time, because 1h weapons have better agility than 2h weapons.

It's all about what you prefer ;]

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

08-07-2008 08:16 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if u got plenty of time to combine, plenty of stones to buy uber eq and u like doing 400+ dmg per hit go 2h meele, if u like to kill everything on your way go zerker tatoo, he can use both 1h meele and 2h meele
08-07-2008 09:15 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I think start 2H then once you get light thunderfists of hitting change to 1H

Light 2H mace/sword of hitting is a very nice weapon for agility

Your imperfection.
08-07-2008 15:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

no such thing as a light 2 handed weapon of hitting
but yeah go like that get as much agility as possible and then switch to the damage causer
08-07-2008 15:51 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Hmm
Everything depends of equipment U can get from auction and quests.
Is very difficult to find exactly what are U looking for.

If U would like to be 2hand melee fighters with tattoo Black Knight
then
helmet - Helmet of adrenaline
armour - Vest of Death Sower
amulets and rings - best that gives anglity and strength
shorts - elvish Shorts of Smuggler
2 hand melee weapons - Good Murderous Mace of Bloodsucker (+2)

a/m equipment is cheaper on auction then bellow mentioned for Berserker

Tiger's XXX of Adrenaline - best Cap
Elvish XXX of Assassin - best Cape
amulets and rings - best that gives anglity and strength
Elvish Shorts of Shadow Hunter
Murderous XXX of Suicide - best knife
Antique XXX of Hitting - best knife

So what U want to make is yours choise. Personally I am Berserker. It was very difficult to get equipment I have now.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Blodsugare: 08-07-2008 16:23.

08-07-2008 16:22 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

You arent the only one going to go across to melee Tongue

quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
no such thing as a light 2 handed weapon of hitting

Just I was saying about good lighht thunderfists of hitting on another board, and got a bit cross wired, a lot has gone on today :S

I was thinking of something or toher, I cant remember what other suffix's for 2H gives agility

Your imperfection.
08-07-2008 16:42 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by diochawolper

thnx everybody for the advice, i think im going black knight Big Grin Pleased
08-07-2008 19:00 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » 1 handed melee or 2 handed melee

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH