Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Premium acc., finding lgo, stones & well of souls » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Premium acc., finding lgo, stones & well of souls
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eisuk

Registration Date: 06-05-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Premium acc., finding lgo, stones & well of souls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello all,

I've been playing for a few weeks, still a bit confused about a few things:

- where can I find the actual prices & sign-on procedure for premium accounts - every link I click ends up showing the benefits but not how to get them

- when I was ~2,3 points, I was just strong enough to find lots of level 1, 2 vampires to ambush, and most had been sitting there a year or two just collecting Lgo, so without any effort I had a few million Lgo. Now at level 20, I can hardly find any... almost all the vampires I can attack have 100k or 200k Lgo and it's such a slow process to collect junk for trading. How do high level players get serious quantities of lgo/junk? Will it be from joining a clan and going on caravans and expeditions or something? I just don't know what to do right now to avoid feeling broke all the time, but I see guys 10 levels in front of me like CJSwift trading 500 junk or whatever....

- does necropolis have stones & well of souls? I'm guessing that's just underworld, but a lot of the tutorial pages don't say. If not, is there any way to upgrade your equipment in Necropolis, or you just have to trade for better?

- even having read some things about it, I'm confused: if someone win a siege on my square and moves in, do I get whatever square they used to have? will I still have the items I've found/traded for, both the ones I'm "wearing" and the others in the armoury?

Thanks for your time,
Eisuk

06-19-2011 18:51 Eisuk is offline Search for Posts by Eisuk Add Eisuk to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Premium acc., finding lgo, stones & well of souls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=premium

click a differant flag for prices in the respective country (prices are at bottem)

high lvl players get junk by buying them from low lvls....most of us have enough bloodstones to buy large amounts

also we get alot of lgo from selling items.we find on quests.....

you will get more items doing quests 1 by 1 rather than caravaning .

necropolis dosnt have stones or well of souls Smile

if someone seiges you on your sqaure and moves in you will get whatever sqaure they used to have

yes you will have all items you found..there linked to your charecter not your sqaure

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 06-19-2011 19:06.

06-19-2011 18:59 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everything you've asked here could've been answered by using the search button. Also, you couldn't have read the tutorial as well as your making out, if you didn't know if Necro had WoS or not:

Realm Kinds and How They Differ

Sieges

Junk in Necro can be bought for PoPs, at a usual rate of 60-75 pop per piece. Or you can attack people at the bottom of your equal list who have 200k+ LGO to gain junk by yourself. Selling off un-needed items from your armoury also generates LGO which can buy more junk.

As for premium, where Ba has pointed you is the place to look. Smile

06-19-2011 19:11 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. if you're from Far East, go to http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=premium&c=wld
or you can click "The World" flag, then choose payment method, with paypal or international transfer.

2a. check to lowest ranking that you able attack or etc

2b. Will it be from joining a clan and going on caravans and expeditions or something?
joining clan depend minimum point requirement, I think caravan on lv30, first expedition on lv39 Necropolis server, something ? ask me in game.

3. no stone and well of soul for merging on necropolis.
you cant upgrade item on necropolis.

4. Building will remain on square, they aren't follow your character.
item will follow your character, not your building.

@bal, your link go to underworld realm. Big Grin

npc son's name : cpu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 06-20-2011 02:42.

06-19-2011 19:16 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Premium acc., finding lgo, stones & well of souls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eisuk

- when I was ~2,3 points, I was just strong enough to find lots of level 1, 2 vampires to ambush, and most had been sitting there a year or two just collecting Lgo, so without any effort I had a few million Lgo. Now at level 20, I can hardly find any... almost all the vampires I can attack have 100k or 200k Lgo and it's such a slow process to collect junk for trading. How do high level players get serious quantities of lgo/junk? Will it be from joining a clan and going on caravans and expeditions or something? I just don't know what to do right now to avoid feeling broke all the time, but I see guys 10 levels in front of me like CJSwift trading 500 junk or whatever....
Eisuk

This is simple CJ obviously has been farming lower level targets for lgo. If you find some one that gives you 100k lgo then keep attacking that person for their junk. Instead of hitting the highest level person you can see why not hit the lowest level you can find. Obviously your not gona gain as much xp but if your after lgo then they will more than likely have a lot more. Its all about finding your targets and sticking with them. It is a long process but well worth the effort. Just seen 1200 junk being sold to black so there is still pop to be had ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar
06-19-2011 19:36 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Eisuk

Registration Date: 06-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eisuk

Thanks everyone... amazing response really! Apologies for missing the "difference between realms" faq - was more focused on the other questions but threw that in since I was asking things.

Will keep at it then :-).

Regards,
Eisuk

06-20-2011 00:47 Eisuk is offline Search for Posts by Eisuk Add Eisuk to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Premium acc., finding lgo, stones & well of souls

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH