Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Perfect Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor (+2) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor (+2) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Shocked Legendary Perfect Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor (+2) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 125 - 192
Effects: Chance to hit -16, attacks per round: 3, REPUTATION +53, minimum damage +30, maximum damage +48, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 81 (112), STRENGTH: 80 (110), INTELLIGENCE: 34 (47), KNOWLEDGE: 35 (4Cool , AGILITY: 30 (41), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 93 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2881, Mana 6417

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 03-16-2013 04:50.

06-23-2011 14:29 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone?

06-24-2011 22:04 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1-3 ss id say as bulletproof isnt amazing for much....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-25-2011 10:27 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thanks Paranoia! Big Grin

06-28-2011 01:41 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

can you mesage me in game if you still have this item please

v13 leader, sparxs

i dont no your game name Frown
tryed to copy this name but thats not it
06-30-2011 13:00 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Kilt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will be making this item today, for sell in 24-48 hours, start price 1300.

09-08-2011 13:42 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

New item to be evaluated.

09-08-2011 13:45 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Oh come on, I'm leaving and no one wants to eval my items?!?!

09-11-2011 12:22 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Your whining was annoying me so here

Perfect Chain of Accuracy - 2 maybe 3 SS

Good Elvish Shorts of the Smuggler (+5) - 7 to 8 SS much better BK shorts out there im afraid

Good Vest of Speed (+5) - 5 - 7 SS

Legendary Good Murderous Two-handed sword - 10 to 12 SS

Funny, all this was figured out off closed auctions

09-11-2011 14:28 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

I just wanted someone else's evaluation thats all, chill.....

09-11-2011 15:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Up new item to eval'd

01-27-2012 14:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Anyone?

01-28-2012 13:05 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

10 - 12 SS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 01-28-2012 13:20.

01-28-2012 13:19 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Oop.

06-17-2012 04:22 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

New item

03-15-2013 22:22 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Legendary Perfect Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor (+2) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Legendary Perfect Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 125 - 192
Effects: Chance to hit -16, attacks per round: 3, REPUTATION +53, minimum damage +30, maximum damage +48, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 81 (112), STRENGTH: 80 (110), INTELLIGENCE: 34 (47), KNOWLEDGE: 35 (4Cool , AGILITY: 30 (41), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 93 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2881, Mana 6417

03-16-2013 04:50 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Perfect Expensive Katana of the Inquisitor (+2)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH