Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Best Critical Strike :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Best Critical Strike :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Akilaim

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Best Critical Strike :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As in the topic Smile

i didn't have any crit yet but i think some of You had Smile

so write about it ! Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Akilaim: 03-01-2007 12:17.

03-01-2007 12:16 Akilaim is offline Search for Posts by Akilaim Add Akilaim to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

critical strike Big Grin

sorry for my english xD
03-01-2007 12:23 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Akilaim

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Akilaim
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought that battlefield is only for fights not crits as it's said in the description Trophy Hall Section it is for it Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Akilaim: 03-01-2007 12:46.

03-01-2007 12:46 Akilaim is offline Search for Posts by Akilaim Add Akilaim to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

now topic is in trophy hall and this i close

03-01-2007 22:40 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Best Critical Strike :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH