Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » You looking for mercenary ? You found it ^^ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You looking for mercenary ? You found it ^^
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MINERV

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 04-12-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

You looking for mercenary ? You found it ^^ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

105 - 146
107 - 108
8 attacks 27% crit 163 agility

or if you want

105 - 146
107 - 108
6 attacks 33% crit 176 agility

I'm waiting ^^

edit
end my account was stolen and delete Crying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MINERV: 08-21-2008 21:14.

08-08-2008 11:38 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, my square is being taken from me, wondered if u would try and help us defend it??? It only just started so u have some time!!!

Im asking a few mercs kus i really dont wana lose it!!!

=[

08-08-2008 21:50 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

There back again!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The bums are back again!!!! This time its LIG!!!

Any chance of you kuming over?? Second phs starts in 12:51:27

08-12-2008 06:44 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » You looking for mercenary ? You found it ^^

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH