Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Perfect Tiger`s Headband » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Tiger`s Headband
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bydlak

Registration Date: 11-22-2010

Perfect Tiger`s Headband Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Tiger`s Headband

Helmet (Only for females)
Defence: -4
Effects: APPEARANCE +10, PERCEPTION +6, AGILITY +6, TOUGHNESS +4, defence -8
Requirements: LEVEL: 40 (41), STRENGTH: 21
Value: 31 000 Lgo

mp=7k

mp=24h+5min (+5 min from last post made in end of auction)

06-30-2011 23:03 Bydlak is offline Search for Posts by Bydlak Add Bydlak to your Buddy List
Bydlak

Registration Date: 11-22-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bydlak
RE: Perfect Tiger`s Headband Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

07-01-2011 11:22 Bydlak is offline Search for Posts by Bydlak Add Bydlak to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: [S.S.]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MP

07-01-2011 21:37 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Perfect Tiger`s Headband

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH