Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld zone 4 tasks...spyin on own sqaure?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page zone 4 tasks...spyin on own sqaure??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Christof

Registration Date: 12-22-2009

zone 4 tasks...spyin on own sqaure?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More massacred bodies, people gutten and flayed, headless corpses. What is happening? Send spies into your square to investigate.

can someone explain how i complete this please

cheers
07-10-2011 12:07 Christof is offline Search for Posts by Christof Add Christof to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: zone 4 tasks...spyin on own sqaure?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Christof
More massacred bodies, people gutten and flayed, headless corpses. What is happening? Send spies into your square to investigate.

can someone explain how i complete this please

cheers

prepare an ambush

click "spy"

set amount of spies to send and if you are on the task you wont get this messgage

quote:
After long consideration you decided not to spy on yourself.

rinse repeat until task is done

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-10-2011 13:57 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Christof

Thread Starter Thread Started by Christof
RE: zone 4 tasks...spyin on own sqaure?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is there anyway of increasing your chanceof success
07-10-2011 15:34 Christof is offline Search for Posts by Christof Add Christof to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:

higher reputation helps

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-10-2011 18:41 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If someone can edit this post "Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Tasks" please add this task in Z$ compartment

07-10-2011 19:56 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

higher reputation helps

there is always only 1 % chance to successful spy in this task, no matter what you wear Smile i did it in 130 tries ~ 40min, others made it longer but also some succeed earlier. just send 1 single spy everytime on shortest type of spying, and repeat till you finish that task

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

07-10-2011 21:33 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

higher reputation helps

there is always only 1 % chance to successful spy in this task, no matter what you wear Smile i did it in 130 tries ~ 40min, others made it longer but also some succeed earlier. just send 1 single spy everytime on shortest type of spying, and repeat till you finish that task

apologies i tought it was like a normal spy attempt..sorry for false info Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-11-2011 09:55 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Christof

Thread Starter Thread Started by Christof
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cheers for everyones help i finally got through this task after many many many attempts.

...then got smashed by the next siege based task

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=dc93413db3

Any ideas to make this one easier

cheers for you help
07-11-2011 17:11 Christof is offline Search for Posts by Christof Add Christof to your Buddy List
iivv

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

Try to take whole clan with you. You'll always fight against 25 enemies in this siege.

good luck Smile

R2: iivv

R1: Vlad the Impala

07-11-2011 17:29 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld zone 4 tasks...spyin on own sqaure??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH