Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Cant post in my sellers thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Cant post in my sellers thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Cant post in my sellers thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 19577

Problem description: Cant post in my sellers thread
i can edit the first post and any other post and yesterday when i got a reply from damionpoddy i could reply but i couldnt up my thread otherwise
any helpmuch appreciated
08-10-2008 12:43 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how do you mean?

could you not press the reply button?

or you could press it but you couldnt post it?

just guessing
08-10-2008 12:54 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i type in the up i want to post and it looks to go through successfully but then it only shows the previous post
08-10-2008 12:55 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

ok apologies for the multiposting but i have an update of wats happening
it doesnt like the word up
anything else tho seems fine up with other stuff also good
hope i wont get a warning for saying the multipost

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 08-10-2008 16:33.

08-10-2008 16:32 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

have you entered the word up before that up, cause if so it will not post.

try a variation of that word like upping or going up.
08-10-2008 18:16 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

yeah i done that and it seems to be working now cheers dio
08-10-2008 18:20 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This board doesn't allow to make a post exactly the same as the previous.

08-10-2008 21:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

I though you couldnt make the same post for 10 minits!!!

So you cant go UP then a day l8r go UP again??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 08-10-2008 23:24.

08-10-2008 23:24 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Aidensixx
Lord

ah ok then Szeszej
thanks for the info im learning alot here
can close now if needed
08-11-2008 10:31 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Cant post in my sellers thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH