Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Runic Trousers of the Shepherd MP » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Runic Trousers of the Shepherd MP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
oim007

Registration Date: 06-12-2009

Runic Trousers of the Shepherd MP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Runic Trousers of the Shepherd

Pants
Defence: 11
Effects: LUCK +5, defence +6, PERCEPTION +3, TOUGHNESS -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 21 (23), STRENGTH: 19 (21)
Value: 20 850 Lgo

MP: 60k pop
BN: MP + 24h (5 min rules)

good MP
07-18-2011 13:54 oim007 is offline Search for Posts by oim007 Add oim007 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please add a 2nd uneditable post or it will be a warning.

07-18-2011 14:52 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
MalinPL

Registration Date: 01-10-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up

I'm from POLAND
07-20-2011 01:23 MalinPL is offline Homepage of MalinPL Search for Posts by MalinPL Add MalinPL to your Buddy List
MalinPL

Registration Date: 01-10-2011

Daaamn , sorry : P i mean 'im giving MP'. Plz dont give me a warn. Im confused. In Poland we have 2.23 now ; o Sorry again

I'm from POLAND
07-20-2011 01:24 MalinPL is offline Homepage of MalinPL Search for Posts by MalinPL Add MalinPL to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Runic Trousers of the Shepherd MP

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH