Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ragi

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 88 - 178
Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +30 %, CHARISMA +8, REPUTATION +6, HP +18 %, weapon damage +28, -2 to BLOOD PTS per hit
Requirements: LEVEL: 69 (75), STRENGTH: 49 (53), AGILITY: 6, KNOWLEDGE: 21 (23)
Value: 31 500 Lgo

mp=10k
bn=mp+24 (5 min rule )

07-20-2011 18:56 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
Ragi

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ragi
RE: Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ragi
Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 88 - 178
Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +30 %, CHARISMA +8, REPUTATION +6, HP +18 %, weapon damage +28, -2 to BLOOD PTS per hit
Requirements: LEVEL: 69 (75), STRENGTH: 49 (53), AGILITY: 6, KNOWLEDGE: 21 (23)
Value: 31 500 Lgo

mp=10k
bn=mp+24 (5 min rule )

07-20-2011 18:58 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WJS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mp

xujogrom666
07-20-2011 22:08 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I still have no idea why people put MP when you could have put BN and won it instantly..

You cant now edit your post.. and now have to wait for an auction for this item
07-20-2011 22:13 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe

07-21-2011 03:21 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

RE: Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK ....i will try and i will get a warning for this and to be honest i can care less...cuz BW owes me for an unrighteous ban...with that being said.

UMMM ok you are trade moderator of sorts I am guessing...due to the unusual amount of stars next to your name that does not equal time served.

The thread clearly states MP+24 HRS...If Xujo or anyone else posted BN..they would be laughed off of the forum...maybe you should figure out the rules before you comment..I don't care how many stars you have next to your name.

OH look...WARNING namzew...officially not agreeing with trade modratorFrown

Thank you sir.;

IGN=namzew
07-21-2011 03:47 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I won't warn you.

The phrase 'bn=mp+24' makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Its says Buy Now is the Minimum Price. However many hours it runs for is irrelevant.

What the seller should have put (and what we trade moderators are trying to enforce) is simply:

-----------------
MP = 10k

24hrs
-----------------

That way its not confusing for some members. But because Ragi put 'bn=mp+24', xujogrom666 could have actually bought the item right there and then as he did offer BN, albeit unknowingly.

07-21-2011 05:55 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Correct. I think YOU namwez need to actually read the rules Wink

Time served? Your reg date 2-3-11. Mine 6-1-09.

Anything else posted here will be spam, if you really want to argue rules then send me over a PM.

Oh btw. General point 7. Updated ages ago Wink

quote:
7. BN = buy it NOW, not in xx hours if there are no more bids. MP = minimum price, meaning players bid for the item. If BN is used, that price will be the price the item is sold for, there will be no auction.
07-21-2011 07:57 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Crystal Flail of Blood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH