Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Newry & Mourne People » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Newry & Mourne People
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Newry & Mourne People Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I no a good load of people who play this game from this area!!!!

(i wont mention them incase they dont want me to)

But i wondered if theres more????

Any1 from newry & mourne playing BW

????

08-11-2008 19:51 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Batmystique

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Clan: PoP

RE: Newry & Mourne People Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not from my side... Wink

08-11-2008 21:21 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MEEEEE XD
08-12-2008 02:45 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And your Bro

Death Magick

and

Curse Caster

and

more

???

08-12-2008 04:29 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

myself

08-14-2008 03:01 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

I'm from Newcastle direction
08-15-2008 20:36 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

I wish we could get everyone to meet up, but we all know eachother anyway lol#

Another player is Fedro11 but he doesnt use the boards

08-19-2008 23:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

lol, thats true!!!

We can almost fill a small room now!!!

^_^

08-19-2008 23:49 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

Apart from Nouveau

08-19-2008 23:52 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

What dya mean??

(sorri)

=D

08-19-2008 23:57 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
I'm from Newcastle direction

08-19-2008 23:59 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

Oh, sorri, did realise!!!

=D

How may people do u know from here that play BW??

Without using names just in case they wouldnt like it!!!

I know of

DemonDude (Me =D)
CurseCaster
Artoir
AudaciousTitan
DeathMagick
jakeright
Krad (dead)
Jamer (stillborn)

8 from me, at least 1-2 tables!!! lmao

08-20-2008 00:06 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

Whos cursecaster and jamer?

08-20-2008 00:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

Jamer = Krads Brother
CC = My gf

=D

08-20-2008 00:11 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

pete?

08-20-2008 00:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

Yep!!!

he started and never continued (could never get his head around the game!!!)

And CC is a point ahead of me!!! Very good conidering she never played a game before it lmao

I aint complaining!! Shes as addicted as i am!!!!

^_^

08-20-2008 00:15 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

Lol nice

08-20-2008 00:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

U still going out with kira (think thats her name, really sorri if it aint)

Is she why u were guna quit?? Seriusly, get her playing it, she will get hooked!!!

=]

08-20-2008 00:20 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Newry & Mourne People

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH