Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Prague, CZ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prague, CZ
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Prague, CZ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone from Prague?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-12-2008 10:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, I always knew you were from Czech - didn't realise you actually lived there. I've been to Prague a couple of times - it is an awesome city; are you in the center or outside?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-13-2008 18:27 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, in fact I am not from Czech, I am from Slovakia, but I live and work here now. I am near the center.

08-13-2008 19:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

Lol - I've been to Slovakia as well - Bratislava - only stayed there a few days; got to shoot my first magnum there! Big Grin It was also a lovely city, I went on a boat along the Danube - very cold, it was in March - but really old & interesting place. Where are you from? (although I probably won't know it)

Prague - the old quarter is beautiful & amazingly small, but so much there. First time I went there, I stayed in a hotel right on the river, opposite the opera house - it was superb. There was a great bar next door, and I could see Charles Bridge from my window. Happy
Another time I visited, I stayed with a friend, her flat was next to a s*x-club... hahaha - that was brilliant too; but for totally different reasons. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-13-2008 21:06 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
her flat was next to a s*x-club...

A sox club? What's one of them?

08-13-2008 22:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Cthulhu
Viking

Lol - its a very popular fashion thing in Prague; where people go wearing, shorts or shorts skirts, and very long, brightly coloured socks... but emo's beware - there are no stripes allowed; that is very un-cool! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-14-2008 08:43 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

UP, anyone new here?

04-25-2009 15:48 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

I live near Opava (CZ)...

From Prague is player Hagi.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Trigerog: 08-12-2009 19:55.

08-12-2009 19:55 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Prague, CZ

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH