Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Complete all far quests » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Complete all far quests
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Complete all far quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can this be done in any zone, or just zone 5? If it's just zone 5, then what do you do if you have already completed all normal quests in another zone?

Q?

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
05-07-2007 16:03 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If u do all far quest in zone 4 then u need back to zone 5 and do one far quest for complete task Smile

PS. every zone have another tasks

sorry for my english xD
05-07-2007 17:01 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Complete all far quests

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH