Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Midlands, UK » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Midlands, UK
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Damien Von Absinthe

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lul...

Nottingham here. ^^
05-12-2009 14:16 Damien Von Absinthe is offline Search for Posts by Damien Von Absinthe Add Damien Von Absinthe to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Damien Von Absinthe
Lul...

Nottingham here. ^^

I thought you were from Madrid..

05-12-2009 14:19 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

I was born in the West Midlands Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A place called Sheldon... Yep that real nasty place Tongue Now live in Devon but i am back in Brum enough to go to a meet if there is enough people

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

06-25-2009 01:09 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Chronos

Registration Date: 08-12-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Im from stoke...

09-17-2009 16:57 Chronos is offline Search for Posts by Chronos Add Chronos to your Buddy List
tr0n1x

Registration Date: 10-21-2008

IGN-LORD-DIRE (UW) / THE_ONE (NECRO)

Hello all....I live in Birmingham...also my son ALJE (UW) live's in Brum!

Would like to meet!!

I am 39 going on 20...LOL....just ask my son...
10-25-2009 18:00 tr0n1x is offline Search for Posts by tr0n1x Add tr0n1x to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tr0n1x
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008
Race in game: Absorber

im in the mindlands...

defo up for a bevy or 3! Big Grin
11-11-2009 23:10 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
Looneydude

Registration Date: 03-20-2008
Clan: T.B.M

Nottingham all the way!

06-02-2012 14:41 Looneydude is offline Homepage of Looneydude Search for Posts by Looneydude Add Looneydude to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Midlands, UK

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH