Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Midlands, UK » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Midlands, UK
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Midlands, UK Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone live in the Midlands UK? If there are enough people I wouldn't mind doing a meeting...

08-12-2008 10:56 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, I think. I'd go if like 10 people were and we were getting drunk. ;p

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

08-12-2008 13:46 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live in the midlands term time, and would be up for meeting up with a few peeps Wink

and drink sounds great! Big Grin

08-12-2008 21:46 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

My granny lives there and i go visit every year!!!

(I thought u were from poland scillage lol, sorri)

08-12-2008 22:49 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

i live in fleetwood and will hopefully going to manceester soon is that need there?
08-12-2008 23:45 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

sort of on the brink. i'm near oxford

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
08-13-2008 00:30 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

quote:
Originally posted by fool
i live in fleetwood and will hopefully going to manceester soon is that need there?

No not really, Manchester is right up north and, well, the MIDLANDS is sort of self explanetary Wink

And no probs demon, I thought the 'UK' by my name might've given it away though Wink

08-13-2008 13:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Shu

Clan: C.N

RE: Midlands, UK Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am from midlands would be up for meeting if it was close to me midlands Wink

08-13-2008 19:32 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Yeah I'm near Notts Smile
08-16-2008 10:01 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Garat_Jax

Registration Date: 01-27-2008

I'm from Wolverhampton.
08-23-2008 23:14 Garat_Jax is offline Search for Posts by Garat_Jax Add Garat_Jax to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

Northampton-shiiirrrreee

thats midlands right? depends on where you cut off the east i guess Big Grin
08-29-2008 23:12 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

can`t get anymore in the middle than the heart of the Black Country

DUDLEY Smile

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
08-30-2008 13:03 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

yeh im in northamptonshire just on outskirts of west mids

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

08-31-2008 15:37 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Oh cool, where abouts in Northants?

Im down south, wayy south. Right near the border of Bucks Big Grin

(Milton Keynes Way)
09-03-2008 19:53 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

im about in the middle of rugby northampton and cov in a little village called yelvertoft

09-04-2008 05:35 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Nec - I'm from Leamington spa - u know it? I think we're quite close togther

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

09-09-2008 00:50 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Illa

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: TCR

I am from Nottingham
09-11-2008 03:54 Illa is offline Search for Posts by Illa Add Illa to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

yeh i know lem spa its not far from me

09-23-2008 22:41 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Yeah I know of Lemmington Spa, and Rubys kinda close Big Grin

(i say kinda, but not really Tongue )
11-01-2008 21:55 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

im in northampton. seems like a good idea

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 11-20-2008 19:24.

11-04-2008 00:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bigleg

Registration Date: 01-17-2009
Clan: Jokers

im in notts at least most the time for the next few years
01-17-2009 15:57 bigleg is offline Search for Posts by bigleg Add bigleg to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

come on peeps!!! there must be more of us..... btw if you are interested in a meet it might be an idea to post your age..... we can find somewhere age appropriate.... i was thinking paintball then pub. lol. but then again im 19 and always on an adrenaline rush. lol

01-29-2009 12:25 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

I suppose you wont want me to come, I'm only 13 >.<

I'll go off and cry in a corner *Goes and cries in corner* >.<

01-29-2009 12:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pops
moderator...apparently

can you use a paintball gun? lol

01-29-2009 13:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

=] haha i had paintball tickets... but they ran out before christmas Frown

sucks much?!
01-29-2009 21:56 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

damn it. lol. guess pub it is.... was in mk wednesday. lol

01-29-2009 22:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

I was in northampton Wednesday!

Looking like im going to be moving up there in Sept Big Grin
01-29-2009 23:43 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

woo where abouts in northampton?

01-30-2009 00:03 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

dont know at the moment, but near to Park Campus at the Uni Smile going up on wednesday to have a look-see round the uni, and possibly for a house viewing!
03-15-2009 10:14 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

nice one. i only live a few minutes drive from the uni. the campus is huge

03-15-2009 21:02 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Awesome Big Grin Im looking into getting a house near or on St Davids Street I think Smile
03-17-2009 14:59 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

its a pretty good area up there.

come on midlands peeps lets go grab a jar or three

03-17-2009 20:23 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

milton keynes Smile

03-21-2009 09:47 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

id be up for meeting some of you night out on the tiles?

03-21-2009 10:38 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Sounds like a good idea to me! Big Grin

and yey Marla, MK ftw Tongue best night would be a thursday night for me, or friday, or sunday Smile

so whenever really Tongue
03-21-2009 10:55 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

hell im up for that. cant be worse than northampton. been dead lately

got to make sure everyone is actually 18 or over for night out. dont fancy getting somewhere for someone to be turned away

03-21-2009 11:01 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

And me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Used to live in Telford, then Derby, now nr Loughborough.... Wink

03-27-2009 12:25 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

summer is coming so who is up for a meet?

04-25-2009 15:47 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Me! pick me!!

And im sure spawny would come as well, ill bring him Smile

Must bear in mind, wed and sat evenings are fails. =[
04-25-2009 15:52 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

well weds is useless to me too. lol. just need to decide where really. my msn is on my profile if anyone wants to arrange anything

04-25-2009 15:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Midlands, UK

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH