Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Dragons Den » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dragons Den
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Deathmaker

Registration Date: 08-11-2008
Clan: BATS

Dragons Den Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dragons Den

08-12-2008 14:56 Deathmaker is offline Homepage of Deathmaker Search for Posts by Deathmaker Add Deathmaker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Deathmaker
Deathmaker

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deathmaker
RE: Dragons Den Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=aliance

just me can some poeple join me

08-12-2008 14:58 Deathmaker is offline Homepage of Deathmaker Search for Posts by Deathmaker Add Deathmaker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Deathmaker
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wrong url
heres the right one
http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=aliance&do=view&cid=857

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 08-12-2008 15:19.

08-12-2008 15:18 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Deathmaker

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for that i rilli like that
thanks for your help right on

08-12-2008 15:21 Deathmaker is offline Homepage of Deathmaker Search for Posts by Deathmaker Add Deathmaker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Deathmaker
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

what are you wanting members of vault13 to join yo8ur clan

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
08-12-2008 16:38 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Deathmaker

why? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no just members any sort

08-12-2008 16:47 Deathmaker is offline Homepage of Deathmaker Search for Posts by Deathmaker Add Deathmaker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Deathmaker
blackcat
Triple Ace

i will help if you are stuck but not join fully or anything

08-12-2008 16:52 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Deathmaker

this is why Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i not stuck i just need people so if someone sieges me i will have help

08-12-2008 16:55 Deathmaker is offline Homepage of Deathmaker Search for Posts by Deathmaker Add Deathmaker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Deathmaker
blackcat
Triple Ace

rite o i will help anyway

08-12-2008 16:59 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Deathmaker

thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok thanks

08-12-2008 17:00 Deathmaker is offline Homepage of Deathmaker Search for Posts by Deathmaker Add Deathmaker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Deathmaker
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

The guy used to be in BATs!!!

Hes sound!!! And would make a good clan leader!!!

=D

08-14-2008 22:30 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Deathmaker

lol thanks DD my clan is going fine right now 6 people 1 person is leaving it one time

kightroad

08-15-2008 10:47 Deathmaker is offline Homepage of Deathmaker Search for Posts by Deathmaker Add Deathmaker to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Deathmaker
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Dragons Den

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH