Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » can some1 explain what item XXX of blood does??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page can some1 explain what item XXX of blood does???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

can some1 explain what item XXX of blood does??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

on necro servers i have found such melee weapons 'of blood'

and in description it says this...

-2 to BLOOD PTS per hit

but actually what does it do????

if i think it takes blood of u per hit ...well thats pretty crappy...

i hink its opposite is XXX of dracula...which is + blood points...

but i still think these suffixes are useless....can some1 shine a light plz.

thanks
08-02-2011 20:53 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
bigbluegrapes

Registration Date: 01-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

while the blood suffix is pretty useless as it is the merging potential is high which is why the command a higher value than your usual toot...

Smile
08-02-2011 21:08 bigbluegrapes is offline Search for Posts by bigbluegrapes Add bigbluegrapes to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bigbluegrapes
while the blood suffix is pretty useless as it is the merging potential is high which is why the command a higher value than your usual toot...

Smile

yeah i know that bud but i was referring to necro servers....
08-02-2011 21:11 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

I own a Perfect Flail of Blood on the Necro server:

Perfect Flail of Blood

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 88 - 178
Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +30 %, weapon damage +28, -2 to BLOOD PTS per hit
Requirements: LEVEL: 69, STRENGTH: 48, KNOWLEDGE: 23
Value: 27 000 Lgo

Perfect Flail of Dracula

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 60 - 150
Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +30 %, +4 to BLOOD PTS per hit
Requirements: LEVEL: 76 (77), STRENGTH: 48, KNOWLEDGE: 15
Selling price: 29 500 Lgo

Perfect Flail

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 60 - 150
Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +30 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 47 (54), STRENGTH: 42 (4Cool
Value: 17 000 Lgo

I'd personally choose the P of Blood over the Dracula, mainly because of the damage increase. I'd say Dracula is less looked for and is more a useless suffix than Blood.
Couple the Blood suffix with an agility prefix, and you have a nice item for lower-medium stages of Necro.

I use a pretty basic setup, old school, but I mainly attack gunner's and it works pretty well:
A report:
Gollum VS Zephiroth:
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=12070affd1

08-02-2011 21:23 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

dont confuse blood points with hit points...

it says -2bloodpoints per hit...i actually dont get what it means....it takes blood points from u/ or off ur attacker...if so what effect does it has....

blood points are wht u use to add arcana...
08-02-2011 21:48 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

- per hit means everytime u attack wit that wepon it will take -2 blood points

maybee there is a translation mistake and it meanss hit point??

i coudnt imagine a wepon taking away ur bp

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-03-2011 13:42 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

ok cheers bally..

can a dev/mod confirm any of these plz..

and if it is a translation mistake ...then it could b rectified...it would make more send if it took/gain hp...

thats why i couldnt understand.
08-03-2011 13:54 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Took me 20 seconds to confirm that it's not a translation mistake...
Just count the amount of hit points lost from the attacks and add it up to the hit points left after one round. They match so the weapon doesn't take away your hit points but blood points.

And taking away blood points is taking away 2 litres of blood per blood point, so in total franz lost 24 litres of blood during that fight.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-03-2011 17:48 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » can some1 explain what item XXX of blood does???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH