Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Laois » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Laois
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Laois Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone?????????????

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-12-2008 16:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I'm not (Tipperary), but my mate DracusWolf is from Stradbally in Laois. Whereabouts are you? Smile

08-12-2008 19:17 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im from portlaoise.

i might know ur friend lol

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-12-2008 23:37 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Cool. His parents run a B&B in Stradbally. Know anyone fitting that description?

08-13-2008 00:49 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Seriously, who actually admits they live in Laois? Only Ba_al and Nel would make that information common knowledge lol. Only jkin guys.

Evil, my, erm, grand or great grand parents are from Tipp. Got schooled by a Tipp man, he was mates with Nicky English, who was nice enough to coach us way back in the day. (I'm Arklow now, but Rathnew/Glenealy originally, then Bray - all Co. Wicklow)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-13-2008 02:33 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Ba_al
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al

Evil:"Cool. His parents run a B&B in Stradbally. Know anyone fitting that description".

no one springs to mind atm. but ill find out ltr this evening lol.

08-13-2008 11:54 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine
Seriously, who actually admits they live in Laois? Only Ba_al and Nel would make that information common knowledge lol. Only jkin guys.

Hmph. whats wrong with laoise hmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL.
any laoise ppl give us a shout.
08-13-2008 14:06 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Laois

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH