Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Naaaarwich (Norwich) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Naaaarwich (Norwich)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Naaaarwich (Norwich) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all, I currently live in the delightful, yet tiny, city of Norwich - one of the oldest in England, capital of Britain before London, and has the largest proportion of churches to land ratio than any other city in the British Isles. Hah! Suck on them stats. Big Grin

Used to live in London (born & bred North London; Tottenham), but relocated for work 3 years ago, and am sooooo glad I did. Because now I wake up & smell the almost fresh air of countryside as opposed to rotting rat carcus. Tongue

If there is anyone on the boards (seriously doubt it) who does live in Norwich, then let me know; we can at least chat about how annoying the church bells are on a Sunday morning if nothing else! Big Grin (seriously, I live in a house that is surrounded by 5 churches & 1 cathedral - those bells are damn loud when you have a sensitive head!)

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-13-2008 18:36 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Naaaarwich (Norwich)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH