Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Cambridgeshire UK » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cambridgeshire UK
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Cambridgeshire UK Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Seems that there aren't that many Bloodwars players come from here, so I am wondering who does.

I persoanlly am from a small village called Bassingbourn, near Royston. So what about others? Cambridgeshire, well it is a big place, so whereabouts?

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 08-14-2008 03:34.

08-14-2008 03:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Northamptonshire

tis close.... but not very Big Grin
08-29-2008 23:13 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeh tis a little far...

Anyone else?

Your imperfection.
09-30-2008 16:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

small city called ely Smile
no stalking me now raxis Tongue

02-24-2009 23:40 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Raxis
Set Abominae

Ely eh? My girlfriend comes from Sohom.... and my Uncle lives in Ely Big Grin I know where it is, two train stops from Cambridge.... you go Waterbeach then Ely Big Grin

I'm from a small village claled Bassingbourn, pretty much next door to Royston if you know where that is

Your imperfection.
02-25-2009 02:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

ouch some what patronising Tongue
now ill hunt you Tongue
but the majority of the time waterbeach isn't included in the journey, its getting hard to find a train that stops there

02-25-2009 17:49 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

i live in northampton. only about an hours drive from cambs

02-25-2009 18:55 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

From Cambs they are every hour to waterbeach... sorry didn't mean to be patronising Big Grin Didn't read it like that.

You been to the antiques shop by the river, that guy's sword collection is excellent.

Your imperfection.
02-26-2009 00:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Cambridgeshire UK

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH