Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » No Ordinary Biters [NOB] » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page No Ordinary Biters [NOB] 6 Votes - Average Rating: 6.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tomock

images/avatars/avatar-235.jpg

Registration Date: 08-14-2008
Clan: [NOB]

Cool No Ordinary Biters [NOB] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No Ordinary Biters is looking to recruit members from all races. We are here to have fun and enjoy the game but we also want to be able to protect our members and gain honor points. So if you have a sense of humor and would like to join a rising clan then please feel free to message me in game.

We ask that you be over 3 points but if you want to join anyway send a PM to Tomock and I'll see what I can do.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tomock: 08-22-2008 21:23.

08-14-2008 19:51 tomock is offline Search for Posts by tomock Add tomock to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

emm... u may get in trouble with your tag!!!

08-14-2008 20:25 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-15-2008 10:44 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
so we need YOU to show us that you can be proud of your NOB

Ok, you were trying to make that happen. You wouldn't put proud of YOUR nob, you would put something like proud of your clan. Post edited and warning for innapropriate language.

08-15-2008 10:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tomock

Thread Starter Thread Started by tomock

sorry consider me spanked, i'll try to watch how i phrase what i type from now on.

08-18-2008 22:11 tomock is offline Search for Posts by tomock Add tomock to your Buddy List
tomock

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for my previous statements and to inform everyone that I blame my evil twin brother (when I find him I shall tell him so). I know that I've got a sick and twisted since of humor (just ask my wife lol) and I shall do my best to restrict it from any postings on this forum.

If you happen to share my sense of humor though feel free to join the biter's and we shall have a laugh togethor at anyone without a sense of humor as we climb the ranks.

Good luck and good hunting,

08-28-2008 20:50 tomock is offline Search for Posts by tomock Add tomock to your Buddy List
lovebites

Registration Date: 10-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NOB

well I'm tomock's wife and clan mate and I would recomend this clan to anyone interested in an active fun clan (despite my husband's warped sense of humor LOL). We try to do seiges often and expos whenever we can.
10-05-2008 01:00 lovebites is offline Search for Posts by lovebites Add lovebites to your Buddy List
tomock

well I just wanted to say recruitments still open to any rank and any race. We're growing strong and would like some fresh blood.

01-26-2009 02:54 tomock is offline Search for Posts by tomock Add tomock to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by tomock
I would like to offer my sincere apologies for my previous statements and to inform everyone that I blame my evil twin brother (when I find him I shall tell him so). I know that I've got a sick and twisted since of humor (just ask my wife lol) and I shall do my best to restrict it from any postings on this forum.

If you happen to share my sense of humor though feel free to join the biter's and we shall have a laugh togethor at anyone without a sense of humor as we climb the ranks.

Good luck and good hunting,

I don't believe for a moment that was your twin brother, but I always appreciate a bit of humour on the board so I'll join Wink

01-26-2009 14:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » No Ordinary Biters [NOB]

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH