Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 74264; 74404 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 74264; 74404
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

74264; 74404 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 74264
Login Ninis
Posta Ninis

ID 74404
Login mamma1
Posta pussen

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

08-25-2011 14:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ninis

Registration Date: 08-25-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Hill/bc-e

Re: 74264; 74404 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello!

WHY are we banned ME and my wife???

WE have registrationed OUR laptops ID for VERY long time ago we uses same ips, but with 2 laptops sometimes, when we are besidfe eachothers, sometimes we uses only 1 comp..

SO i would with this letter hopes u UN bann us. or gives us a good reason why.
08-25-2011 16:59 Ninis is offline Search for Posts by Ninis Add Ninis to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ninis
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry, but your logging logs do not look as if there were two people logging in. Besides there are some terrible cases of pushing between your two accounts.

08-26-2011 20:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

no doubt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pushing can be, but they are 2 different players.
They played in y clan for long, and if you check the number of message we exchanged you could see why I am 100% sure of that.
Grind

pm'd by popeye2k8
08-27-2011 19:52 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Ninis

RE: no doubt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm pushing ya might happend..

I aksed pussen my baby to lend some stones to buy expensive items.. still i missed my seeked parts due the whole game..

I seeks mostly for a a chain of levitation on auction.

Pussen is new player do now know prices on auctions, often i am the eye for her needed setup.

i helps her with her build set up.

And yah as for grind i know she been spoked to him in pms.=) he is one of the gentlemen she likes in game and be happy for to met.

he have got her inspired to this game more and more aswell =)

Often she calls to me, or talks to me when i arent around about translations Tongue eng to swidishTongue by my help^^

expedisions she havent yet lerned becasue of the ot swapping gears (ca items to lend) etc..she asks me to help her out.

I hopes u have overseeing for that!

she isnt the cleverest lady *smiles* due she is 47 years with alot of everything else to think about =)Tongue example House^^

Cheers in before hand
08-28-2011 23:36 Ninis is offline Search for Posts by Ninis Add Ninis to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ninis
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm terribly sorry, but such "help" breaks our regulations and is punished with a ban.

08-29-2011 11:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ninis

hmmmFrown wished there was something i could do, to unban us and wont hough yell at her..Frown tho iam a bit tired of start a new char when it went so good with everything and so on..

So i guess i will quitt this game instead and play something else with more energy as i had on this game..

let me know if there be any chance of unban my account, she arent able tho to play atm during irl issues but if u unban me its a shame she banned on my square though, but guess there be other zones to grab and lend otherwise.

/cheers & have fun.
08-29-2011 11:47 Ninis is offline Search for Posts by Ninis Add Ninis to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ninis
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 74264; 74404

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH