Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan Page System is Outdated » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Page System is Outdated
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Clan Page System is Outdated Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was editing our clan page a while back and meant to post this!!!

The clan page system is extreamly old, it uses the exact same princaple as this forum, but if u write it here and past it in their, you will notice a lot of stuff dont work!!! But if u change the order its laid down in, it works fine.

For example, you have to put the change of text right next to text, so u cant edit its colour, then edit it all to make it bigger

i.e.

Big >

Big>

Big

That wont work kus the size change is on the outside and needs to be on the inside!!!

Well, i think that was the way it went, thats an example, so that may work, it could be the other way around, but u get what i mean (i dont wana risk destroying our page so i cant mess about to find the exact formula)

Is there any way the server could be updated so that it uses the same code as the forum???

& if it cant be done, should we start a tutorial on the board for those who dont no how it works, then when its done, link it to the clan page???

What dyas think???

08-15-2008 17:04 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan Page System is Outdated

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH