Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Questing gear help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Questing gear help 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Questing gear help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey all,

just wondered if some people could shed a light on good questing gear.

i am currently doing easy quests and have luck of around 50 with everything at 80percent which i think is fairly good....but in the long run i eventually want to move on to normal and then eventually pilgrimages.

just wanted to know what people use and what there percentages looked like.

ive gathered for far/pilrim quests the parameters intelligence and knowledge need to b ignored to increase ur chance of successfully passing the others.

i currently have

2x gd caring of clan +1
good amulet of luck +5

and i use a runic crown of sense and titanium signet of luck which are from the clan armoury.
and the rest standard runic and luck rings

evenytually i would like to make/buy/drop at items so that they r mine...

i was thinking something along the lines of

Runic circlet/crown of senses

runic cape of XXX-will b v hard to make tho and most likely the last item i will make

complete titanium of luck set

runic kilt of dodges/silent moves-didnt like the strongman choice as it -agility too much and im a beastmaster anyways and can use arcana if low.

2Xcaring of clan

im thinking with this set up all the parameters baring intell and knowledge will b equally v high .

ur thought plz peeps??
09-09-2011 15:34 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At the moment i use

Titanium of youth/accuracy set

Runic cape of assassin
Runic circlet of senses
Rinic kilt of sun

2x Caring clubs of clan

With my absorber arcana i can max all of my pilgrimages apart from intel and knowlege.

With 65 luck.

You can swap out the suffixes on the titanium for luck or concentration to help but its not really needed.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-09-2011 16:14 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats good as well...absorber arcana helps alot with questing...im gonna try and get at least 50luck but ut runic set is awesome...Big Grin
09-10-2011 16:10 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Questing gear help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH