Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Pictures » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Pictures
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Pictures Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know about anyone else. But I am starting to get tired of seeing only four images for each gender (Five once the new race comes in), one for each race... now I know that it costs money, and workforce ect. to add new images, but would there be a way for there to be a choice of images per race... I think I have a real urge for some diversity lol...

Basically what I am asking is would it be possible to have multiple images per race per gender at all?

I had a look through and am sure this hasn't been discussed before, so hopefully won't get a warning

Your imperfection.
08-18-2008 03:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it seems like, good idea, and yeh it would be nice to have some new images for eacj race, maybe once you reach something like lv 30 you have the option of changing the image to a more battle scarred, stronger one?

just more choise would be good though, it would be nice if C47 came on and he could tell us wether its possible Big Grin
08-18-2008 03:19 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not even sure if C47 works for the BW team anymore..

These ideas are cool and I support them fully, only the thing is, they bloody cost a hell of alot to get them to the standard that we would want in our game.

I'm doing a graphics course in college and i know that professionals charge outrageous amounts of money for this sort of thing.

However if the mods or devs were interested, I know alot of students who may do it for a minimal charge or perhaps even for free? I'd do it myself, i'm just not very good lol.

08-18-2008 04:27 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

this would cost loads but would be a good idea atm a asborber has one little pic but what if it changes when u equip a weapon lets say a sniper rifle and then in your pic you would be wielding a sniper rifle(do this for everyone weapon and each race.....don't flame me on how they are going to do this i don't have a clue Tongue )

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-18-2008 13:22 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

I was thinking more faces, body contours ect... I mean Im an absorber, and I'd wanna have a pic of a hooded cloaked guy with long hair just falling out,visible

Your imperfection.
08-18-2008 13:37 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Or as you develop your tattoos they appear on your person. Be nice. Cost a lot, but that personalisation of your character is always an attractive thing.

At the end of the day though, ask yourself, if they implented this, or offered to, at the cost of increasing Premium costs, would you pay higher for less days just to change a picture?

The things of tattoos, and the sniper rifle mentioned above made me think, wouldn't it be cool to see your character wearing individual pieces of armour that you put on? But then it's just a browser based game.

Maybe an option to sqitch off the images in reports? So we don't have to look at them at all? I would prob do that lol.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-18-2008 21:36 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

races images isn't mine
i can't draw ;]
our team is making the third game (in poland) so we don't have time to addons like more images

quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
but what if it changes when u equip a weapon lets say a sniper rifle and then in your pic you would be wielding a sniper rifle

this will be available in that 3rd game, but not like you think, same like in Diablo f.e.
in BW... hmm, after 2? years maybe Smile if we will have time for that

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine
Or as you develop your tattoos they appear on your person.

if think we will never makes something like that ;]

sorry for slow answer
I've missed that topic, try to PM me next time Smile

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
09-21-2008 19:26 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Pictures

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH