Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld help with hunter gear choice » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page help with hunter gear choice
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

help with hunter gear choice Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Headband of Precognition (+2)
UNEQUIP
Legendary Perfect Light Shirt
UNEQUIP
Neckerchief of Talent (+5)
UNEQUIP
Good Ring of the Bat (+1)
UNEQUIP
Bracelet of Levitation (+5)
UNEQUIP
Good Elvish Shorts (+1)
UNEQUIP

this is my gear without weapon as i dont have one yet
need to sell of gear to buy/merge one

is this ok so far

STRENGTH 52
AGILITY 99
TOUGHNESS 41
APPEARANCE 59
CHARISMA 55
REPUTATION 43
PERCEPTION 82
INTELLIGENCE 40
KNOWLEDGE 41

09-13-2011 20:15 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

depends what lvl you are.. and what type of weapon your looking for? you going the same as everybody else and getting a shurikin? or you going to test the water by getting a crossbow? or what?
09-13-2011 20:30 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
tolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by tolly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am goin for both a shruiken of reaction and a crossbow of dryad or wolf

also i was going to go for a elvish cape but not enough defence any alternatives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tolly: 09-14-2011 16:41.

09-13-2011 20:41 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
tolly

Up please help me

09-14-2011 16:41 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Change the shirt to a Cape of Death Sower and try to merge Light/Elvish Shorts of Sun I guess (depending on your level and stone levels of course)

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
09-14-2011 16:47 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
tolly

Im lvl 64 cultist with 13ss soon enough when my stuff sells

09-14-2011 16:52 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

I think you must read this posts:
Heavy Crossbow of Dryad Vs Reaction
hunter gear help

and very nice setup for a medium-high level hunter
absorber hunter what to change

Edit: I use

bandana of precognition
light cape of death sower
solar chain
signet of youth
signet of the bat
elvish shorts of dodges
shuriken of reaction in attack and legendary heavy crossbow in expos...

it's your choice what item to use Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 09-15-2011 08:22.

09-15-2011 08:19 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Expo Report for using crossbow...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=187385e4ad

09-15-2011 12:44 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

with my old character for armour i was using

p+1 bandanna of caution (you cant because female char, go for tigers hard hat/helmet/circlet of precog. at high enough level youl be able to use it with your tats)
chain of levitation
cape of deathsower/elvish vest. deathsower for non leg weapon, elvish for legendary. i was able to get 51% crit chance with a g+5 leg shuri of reaction.
light cape of ds is a good armour. crit and damage,

ideally you want elvish skirt of shepherd @ p+1. plenty of agi/perc and item bonus.

with a female character youl never get as high max damage as male.

09-16-2011 22:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
tolly

Thanks do you know anyone with a leg shruiken of reaction for sale got 19ss should be enough

09-16-2011 23:08 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

You can probably buy the parts to merge one for 8 - 12 ss where as buying one would be 15 ss plus i think mate

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 09-16-2011 23:12.

09-16-2011 23:12 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
tolly

I know how much they are worth but i am desperate for one

09-16-2011 23:20 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Unless someone drops one or changes tattoo i cant see one going up for sale any time soon

09-17-2011 10:16 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Grizly
Lord

i am LVL 74 but i steel don't have a legendary shurikens Frown ((

legendary are good in expos in simple attacks normal are good enough

09-17-2011 11:14 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld help with hunter gear choice

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH