Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Cultist Assassin, need some help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cultist Assassin, need some help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe

Cultist Assassin, need some help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is my current set up, I'm only level 39 and I'm not really sure what set ups I should be trying to build.

Cap of Adrenaline (+3)
Cape of the Assassin (+4)
Chain of Misdemeanour
Signet of Strength (+5)
Signet of Strength (+5)
Good Elvish Shorts
Light Dagger of Hitting (+5)
Good Light Dagger of Agility (+1)

I need to build a decent gunners set up too, I have a hunting rifle and will try build around that I suppose.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
09-15-2011 06:26 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think you need gun for expos, so...
Cap of precognition
Cape of the Assassin
Chain/amulet of genius
2xSignet/ring of Wisdom
Good Shorts of sun/shepherd
hunting rifle

in future you will know what item you must change, this are good cheap items for beginners

09-15-2011 08:16 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: KhOrNe

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrunkenMagic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, thats a big help, I wasn't really sure what jewelery to wear with gunsSmile
09-15-2011 09:08 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Cultist Assassin, need some help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH