Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Nothing ATM » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nothing ATM
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

Nothing ATM Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) x 2 One-handed gun Damage: 22 - 37 Effects: attacks per round: 5, chance to hit increased by 35 %, overall weapon damage +30 % Requirements: LEVEL: 38 (4Cool , STRENGTH: 31 (39), AGILITY: 37 (47), PERCEPTION: 35 (44), INTELLIGENCE: 38 (4Cool , KNOWLEDGE: 40 (51), Your character must be in act: 2 Value: 90 000 Lgo Value: Nanites 3051, Mana 574 starting price is 10000 (20ss) One one auction now, 2nd when 1st is sold Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) 10000 V / V / V / V / V hint 2011-01-22 21:55:07 2011-01-23 22:00:00 Perfect Light Cape (+1) Armour Defence: 11 Effects: REPUTATION +19, AGILITY +31, TOUGHNESS +19, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 levels, chance for critical hit +14 %, defence -3 Requirements: LEVEL: 60 (76), STRENGTH: 17 (21), AGILITY: 35 (44) Value: 13 950 Lgo Value: Nanites 836, Mana 1689 starting price is 7000 Perfect Light Cape (+1) 7000 V / V / V / V / V hint 2011-01-22 22:18:04 2011-01-23 23:00:00

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 38 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 01-28-2011 23:33.

08-18-2008 12:54 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nosforano
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up, shuri upgraded

Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 08-19-2008 11:52.

08-19-2008 11:50 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP

Underworld.....Muppeteer
08-20-2008 15:49 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
09-16-2008 14:02 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
09-20-2008 12:32 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
10-04-2008 16:20 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

RE: Reinforcing Club of Contusion & Shuriken of Reaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
10-06-2008 12:02 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-03-2008 13:38 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

1ls? (look at sold ones only one ever sold and it went for 2bs i only want this one for the novelty of it Tongue )

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-03-2008 16:20.

11-03-2008 16:19 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Nosforano

sorry, ls doens`t even cover the merge let alone the cost of ingredients.

but like u, i really wanted it for the novelty as only one has passed thru the auctions ( but icecold is lethal with his )

Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-03-2008 19:54 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

fine 2ls Tongue

11-03-2008 19:58 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: [BoS]

crossbow of reaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I used to have a crossbow of reation myself, and to be honest it wasn't all that usefull... you need to be at a high level with great equipment for it to be used effectively due to the high requirements.

the best evaluation i got for mine was a LS, granted that I find a buyer first
And as you said, not really worth the components or stones used to make it...Frown

If I had more stones I might offer you a MS, but the best I can offer is a LS...
(but I can see you wont sell for that)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 11-04-2008 00:01.

11-03-2008 23:58 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

RE: crossbow of reaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't mean to spam, but those offers r rediculesly low. i wouldn't even notice an offer that low for mine so if u want 1 iether make it ur self or give a decent offer Tongue

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
11-04-2008 02:10 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

update for him:

he's not selling it for any lower than 1ms,1ls

11-04-2008 11:47 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Nosforano

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-12-2008 21:00 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

RE: Legendary shirt of speed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-18-2008 14:36 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

RE: Blood jewellery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-24-2008 11:43 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

snipers armour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
12-31-2008 11:22 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

RE: Hunter`s Shirt of Assassin (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
01-28-2009 12:25 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

RE: Hunter`s Shirt of Assassin (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bump

Underworld.....Muppeteer
02-15-2009 17:01 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

RE: Diamond Neckerchief of Accuracy (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
03-26-2009 19:52 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
06-29-2009 20:40 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

RE: Solar Chain +5, Good Signet of Bat +1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
09-29-2009 10:11 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

RE: Good Signet of Bat +1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up...solar removed.

7ss offered ingame, will auction once saved.

Underworld.....Muppeteer
09-29-2009 22:52 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

Good Twisted Set (+2) (2 rings + chain) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
01-11-2011 15:12 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

bump

Underworld.....Muppeteer
01-14-2011 14:32 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

i can buy 1 ring Smile
01-17-2011 05:34 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
Nosforano

ring on auction

Good Twisted Ring (+2) 5000 V / V / V / V / V hint 2011-01-17 16:17:41
2011-01-18 17:00:00

at a reduced price too

Other ring and chain sold

Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 01-17-2011 21:15.

01-17-2011 21:14 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Underworld.....Muppeteer
01-22-2011 21:53 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Nothing ATM

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH