Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Where is link for Act 2 (lvl 51, finished all pilgrimages just now) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Where is link for Act 2 (lvl 51, finished all pilgrimages just now)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Erstwhile

Registration Date: 04-07-2011

Where is link for Act 2 (lvl 51, finished all pilgrimages just now) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 29953 (Erstwhile)

Problem description: How do I join Act 2? I am level 51 and just completed the last pilgramage (all are done now).

I cannot find link to join Act 2 (I have looked on main and all pages; nothing under Premium Account where Act 3 BETA shows; nothing on tasks pages )

I have completed all Zone 4 tasks BUT moving to Zone 3.

Help

Erstwhile

09-16-2011 15:24 Erstwhile is offline Search for Posts by Erstwhile Add Erstwhile to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Where is link for Act 2 (lvl 51, finished all pilgrimages just now) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think it is is quest page in top corner
or task page in top corner

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-16-2011 15:47 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Erstwhile

Registration Date: 04-07-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Erstwhile
RE: Where is link for Act 2 (lvl 51, finished all pilgrimages just now) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks -- was on Quest page, top right corner

09-16-2011 17:09 Erstwhile is offline Search for Posts by Erstwhile Add Erstwhile to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Where is link for Act 2 (lvl 51, finished all pilgrimages just now)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH