Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Necropolis » Siege SHAMELESS SHEMALES vs W JEDNOSCI SILA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page SHAMELESS SHEMALES vs W JEDNOSCI SILA 16 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3116 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3116 Votes - Average Rating: 8.31
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
udo

Registration Date: 05-28-2009

SHAMELESS SHEMALES vs W JEDNOSCI SILA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9e9189d4a6

to sobie pojechali Big Grin

zapomnieli najc Gurkhów

ps dzieki za warna

/warning for language of course

09-20-2011 09:49 udo is offline Search for Posts by udo Add udo to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

congrats on that Big Grin it was very tough siege, both clans did best they could, didn t they ? Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

09-20-2011 10:13 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

RE: SHAMELESS SHEMALES vs W JEDNOSCI SILA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't worry will be next one and next one and next... Wink

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
09-20-2011 10:29 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
LIVING-DEATH

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ale wezmanek niezle pojechaB Wink tBumaczenie dla nieuków co POLSKIEGO w szkoBach nie mieli Tongue

wemzan ROCKS 10/10!!!Big Grin

<500..1000) - 50pkt
<1000..5000) - 100pkt
<5000..10.000) - 500pkt
<10.000..50.000) - 1000pkt
<50.000..100.000)-5000pkt
<100.000..500.000)-10.000pkt
<500.000.. )-50.000pkt

IGN - wezman
09-20-2011 20:42 LIVING-DEATH is offline Search for Posts by LIVING-DEATH Add LIVING-DEATH to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
8. Do not use any other language than English. This applies not only to threads/posts, but also to PMs.

let's try to remember that please Smile

09-20-2011 20:58 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Clan: WJS

i like warsTongue

especialy when i'm the winner....
09-21-2011 07:43 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

good sentence for this:) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3:0

Smile

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by krzysiek wampir: 09-21-2011 09:57.

09-21-2011 09:56 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Clan: -=WJS=-

quote:
Originally posted by LIVING-DEATH
ale wezmanek niezle pojechaB Wink tBumaczenie dla nieuków co POLSKIEGO w szkoBach nie mieli Tongue

wemzan ROCKS 10/10!!!Big Grin

Yeah wezman is cool but in wrong clan Wink
Join us Big Grin

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
09-21-2011 10:30 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
fluffy

images/avatars/avatar-985.jpg

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -WJS-

your 3s isn't good? you don't like SS? come to us, we will exchange your empty square in 5s for nice 3s from SS
09-21-2011 14:04 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

Robin887 has began a siege on 3/5/2 !
The target of the siege is Shajtan.

A siege to take over the enemy square.
The second phase will begin on 23-09-2011 16:40:15.
The siege will have been ended by 23-09-2011 17:40:15.

So lets battle gentleman Smile

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Robin887: 09-23-2011 00:18.

09-23-2011 00:14 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

quote:
Originally posted by Robin887
So lets battle gentleman Smile

And LadiesSmile

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
09-23-2011 10:41 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
fluffy

RE: SHAMELESS SHEMALES vs W JEDNOSCI SILA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SS + Khorn = ???

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by fluffy: 09-23-2011 10:48.

09-23-2011 10:46 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=dd62077bfd

with all respect 3:1

09-23-2011 17:58 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

winner will be only one....guess who??? if you canSmile
09-24-2011 09:29 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Clan: SS

I guess better team will be the winner?:>

Now we are ready to warWink

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
09-24-2011 10:30 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
qwert

Registration Date: 12-15-2009
Clan: None

quote:
Originally posted by NeSTeA

You R ready to war because you find harder friends?
Wow you r very, very brave.
Brawo!!

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
09-24-2011 16:02 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:
Originally posted by qwert
quote:
Originally posted by NeSTeA

You R ready to war because you find harder friends?
Wow you r very, very brave.
Brawo!!

hehe maybe you need to read S.S. clan page under alliance ;D whats point in alliances if you dont use them

Necro knows me as Gjallar
09-24-2011 16:22 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
qwert

kralen, I know, but Nestea write this a little to late Smile
It's a game, remember that you all.

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
09-24-2011 16:37 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

in 1st war for wjs there was no problem to find bigger friends to give us 9 empty z5 Smile so what are you talking about ? Smile

09-24-2011 17:24 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Clan: ShameleSS

3:2 i guess Smile

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3aaa45c9a8

ready for 3:3?

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
09-24-2011 19:12 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by miazzzga
Don't worry will be next one and next one and next... Wink

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=47ffe57c88

and next one 3:3

09-25-2011 18:20 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Blackskorpio

Registration Date: 08-11-2011

I can say one thing

nice fight!! both sides - what an equip !!
09-25-2011 19:08 Blackskorpio is offline Search for Posts by Blackskorpio Add Blackskorpio to your Buddy List
konrax

images/avatars/avatar-649.gif

Clan: KHORNE

quote:
Originally posted by fluffy
SS + Khorn = ???

true alliance flufiu
friends helping friends not one use other like we had before....
09-25-2011 21:50 konrax is offline Search for Posts by konrax Add konrax to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

quote:
Originally posted by konrax
quote:
Originally posted by fluffy
SS + Khorn = ???

true alliance flufiu
friends helping friends not one use other like we had before....

o yes friends forever....you look so nice togetherTongue
09-25-2011 23:53 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

This is getting slightly offtopic so keep comments focused on the siege reports. Stop getting carried away by emotions. Alliances are created to be used in case of need, and I'm sure all of you agree that a war is a more than valid reason, so there's no reason to be commenting about it.

09-26-2011 11:07 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
fluffy

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f6827fdc72

4:3
09-26-2011 17:30 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

back to normal Smile
09-26-2011 22:33 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Looking like SS slowly taking over lead of sieges

WJS even making kami leader to get 1 more person into there clan when he levels

EDIT (Seperated the 2 different things for nefri to understand)

And Black bragging about giving Z5's is nothing to brag about, no respect for the game.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 09-27-2011 15:14.

09-27-2011 00:00 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
nefri mlk

Registration Date: 03-13-2009
Clan: ?????

ss have 20k more points than wjs and you still lose buhahahahaa yea you ar the best buhahahahaaa

Foxy
so you say is that we want align chances doing one more place in clan this is no respect for the game lol
for me no respect for the game ist when someone called people who " give us 9 empty z5 " friends buhahaha

konrax
true alliance flufiu lahahaha you and yours clan showed how you respects allies stab knife in their back , everybody knows who is doing so .........

WJS - 4 ( +/- 50 000 Clan`s points ) Members 42
SS + true alliance - 3 ( +/- 67 000 Clan`s points ) Members 44

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nefri mlk: 09-27-2011 02:40.

09-27-2011 02:24 nefri mlk is offline Search for Posts by nefri mlk Add nefri mlk to your Buddy List
qwert

I have one request:
Please, do not sign a alliances with WJS-SS. If you do this, this serv will be lost.
I am sure of that.

ThanksTongue

09-27-2011 17:11 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
Ragi

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

people back to sandbox and close that topic,war not exist just friendly sieges Smile

09-27-2011 17:21 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

Lol Id Like To See Some Seiges Like This On Underworld

09-27-2011 21:31 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Snowman
Lol Id Like To See Some Seiges Like This On Underworld

Why? I came across a thread somewhere where a clan tried and failed terribly

09-27-2011 21:47 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

because the old day when the seiges were still up on underworld was awsome its rare to see a poh seige or anything anymore it was fun to seige no matter the outcome

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mr Snowman: 09-28-2011 01:27.

09-28-2011 01:26 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Clan: KhOrNe

quote:
Originally posted by qwert
I have one request:
Please, do not sign a alliances with WJS-SS. If you do this, this serv will be lost.
I am sure of that.

ThanksTongue

Why will the server be lost?
09-28-2011 01:43 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

5:3

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=093d1108a4
09-28-2011 14:07 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
konrax

images/avatars/avatar-649.gif

Clan: KHORNE

quote:
Originally posted by nefri mlk
(...)
konrax
true alliance flufiu lahahaha you and yours clan showed how you respects allies stab knife in their back , everybody knows who is doing so .........

Dude from 1st war as "reward" for helping you grab 1/1/1 we had from you 1 3rd zone (which Dash take from us) and 3 or 4 almost empty or total empty 4th zones. When Khorne members ask for help in task sieges or tasks on expos or gear - allways hear "NO" in answer. Khorne helps you all time. Black borrow all time from Justice his demon. And as "thank U" word we had broke alliance by Black because we won't help you in this war. Im asking who betray who?
So stop babbling if you have no idea what you talking... All in this subject.

krzysiek wampir - go back to school and give your math teacher a beer, cuz you counting pretty well.
On my eye is 5:4 for you ofc. Not 5:3 like you said. Count siege on abandoned Udo. That U pass this siege it not mean that isnt count.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=283b7d72b4

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by konrax: 09-28-2011 16:16.

09-28-2011 16:16 konrax is offline Search for Posts by konrax Add konrax to your Buddy List
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Clan: Khorne

WJS fight with alot of wits...thats what still keeps them breathing...respect to that BUT a war aint over until there is one last man standing.

save all harsh word people...as here as in life...what goes around comes arund.

Preaper for another turn boys and girls...

turn on - tune in - drop out
09-28-2011 16:35 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

quote:
Originally posted by konrax
quote:
Originally posted by nefri mlk
(...)
konrax

Dude from 1st war as "reward" for helping you grab 1/1/1 we had from you 1 3rd zone (which Dash take from us) and 3 or 4 almost empty or total empty 4th zones. When Khorne members ask for help in task sieges or tasks on expos or gear - allways hear "NO" in answer. Khorne helps you all time. Black borrow all time from Justice his demon. And as "thank U" word we had broke alliance by Black because we won't help you in this war. Im asking who betray who?
So stop babbling if you have no idea what you talking... All in this subject.

krzysiek wampir - go back to school and give your math teacher a beer, cuz you counting pretty well.
On my eye is 5:4 for you ofc. Not 5:3 like you said. Count siege on abandoned Udo. That U pass this siege it not mean that isnt count.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=283b7d72b4

don't tell me what should i do mate...it was my mistake, thats it...i 've finished maths at University and i needn't go back to school...if you have any problem write me in game...cheers my *lovely* friendly friendTongue

warning for offense
Clemenza

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by krzysiek wampir: 09-28-2011 20:50.

09-28-2011 20:31 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
This is getting slightly offtopic so keep comments focused on the siege reports. Stop getting carried away by emotions. Alliances are created to be used in case of need, and I'm sure all of you agree that a war is a more than valid reason, so there's no reason to be commenting about it.

Each and every reply posted after Clemenza's reply should've been kept ontopic, that's what admonitions are for. Every post without a direct comment on the sieges is rewarded with a warning.

Warnings:
nefri mlk - spam
qwert - spam
Ragi - spam
Mr Snowman - spam
Firetrap - spam
DrunkenMagic - spam
konrax - spam
Miggymop - spam
krzysiek wampir - offence (taken care of by Clemenza)

You gentlemen forgot that this thread is for commenting the sieges, not for releasing all your thoughts about either of the sides of the war.

konrax, posting the siege report doesn't make your post ontopic. When you add new reports keep the emotions to the minimum.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-28-2011 21:26 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Necropolis » Siege SHAMELESS SHEMALES vs W JEDNOSCI SILA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH