Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Ranged users tutorial » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ranged users tutorial 6 Votes - Average Rating: 4.006 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

Ranged users tutorial Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Due to the increased questions about ranged use ..I thought I would write this.

1Smile Ranged users must have equal to or more perc. + agilty to hit thier opponent. Example:http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2f706abcbf

Notice how the opponent has more perc. than me but less agility ...but all total I have more combined...therefore I hit hard.

2Smile It is always wise to use ranged weapons that ignore defence....

Legendary Perfect Crossbow of the Dryad
Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 71 - 125
Effects: Chance to hit +22, attacks per round: 6, chance for critical hit +22 %, ignores 41 % of your opponent`s defence, REPUTATION +14, PERCEPTION +11, AGILITY +17, TOUGHNESS -4, weapon damage +17
Requirements: LEVEL: 64 (67), KNOWLEDGE: 64 (67), STRENGTH: 19, AGILITY: 28 (29), INTELLIGENCE: 23 (24), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 27 000 Lgo

3Smile Even better yet is ranged weapons with suffix..reaction/dryad/wolf

Legendary Perfect Crossbow of the Dryad
Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 71 - 125
Effects: Chance to hit +22, attacks per round: 6, chance for critical hit +22 %, ignores 41 % of your opponent`s defence, REPUTATION +14, PERCEPTION +11, AGILITY +17, TOUGHNESS -4, weapon damage +17Requirements: LEVEL: 64 (67), KNOWLEDGE: 64 (67), STRENGTH: 19, AGILITY: 28 (29), INTELLIGENCE: 23 (24), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 27 000 Lgo

4Smile Now here is where it gets more complicated...Don't be satisfied with your best gear!! You can mix and match depending on your opponent.
Ranged with punishment hat...
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1a0c585caa

Golem Report...
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9dfd79fcb3

Bottom line ...ranged is a great way to go..if you like criticals and something different than the same boring old guns and 1H Melee.

Hope this helpedSmile

IGN=namzew
10-05-2011 03:39 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In underworld are the same rules, except the stats and number of attack of weapons...

10-05-2011 10:38 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

underworld is different in the way that you have defence requirements to meet if you want your tattoos to work.

nice guide though

10-05-2011 13:14 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

Thread Starter Thread Started by namzew
RE: Ranged users tutorial Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Addendum#5 as suggested by Najja:

Suggested equipment Format(and if anyone has other ideas I would welcome them)

Head: options=Preco or Punishment or tigers
Body: options=Speed/deathsower/orchid/tigers
Jewels: options=Twisted of Bat/Twisted/ or just Bat
pants: Night or tigers
Weapon: LP X-bow of Dryad/Reaction/Wolf(and if you are not that advanced any weapon that ignores defence and has some critical hit%)

I would show example of my full gear but I don't want to expose myelf to ambushes...LOL

Lets just say at level 69 ...I have about 248 total AGI+perc....for expos/sieges(while equipping blood stuff) ...around 272Smile

You may message me in game with any particular questions if you like.

Hope this helped and good luck all....I'll leave you with this:
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e095f8fb7c

We lost by a small amount...but not bad damage on my partSmile

IGN=namzew

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by namzew: 10-06-2011 03:13.

10-06-2011 03:11 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Ranged users tutorial

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH