Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Throwing knife of precision/perfection » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Throwing knife of precision/perfection
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Throwing knife of precision/perfection Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone, I am looking for

Throwing knife of precision or perfection - 2HS or 20 BS

This post has been edited 10 time(s), it was last edited by Mlarinon: 04-10-2014 20:49.

10-06-2011 17:57 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here it is:

prefixed fingerwear (silver, ...), other

+1

I know your thread is old, but it's easy to find it if you use the steps in my signature.

One last thing: can you add in how you would like to be contacted? Thanks.

10-06-2011 20:06 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am also looking for rings of art
10-12-2011 11:16 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

And I am buying

Chain/tie of pilgrim - 1/2HS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mlarinon: 10-20-2011 16:36.

10-20-2011 16:30 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Light/studded/strengthened vest of the fencer - 20 to 50 BS (depending on how fast I can get it)
04-01-2014 22:42 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Throwing knife of precision or perfection 2HS or 20 BS
04-10-2014 20:48 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Throwing knife of precision/perfection

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH