Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Gangster Tatoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gangster Tatoo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Batmystique

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: PoP

Gangster Tatoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been searching the forum for more info on the gangster tattoo and cant find anything or anyone who has or had one. Why is it not such a common tattoo in BW. Checked the tolls and there r like not a single one there. Appreciate all answers.

08-21-2008 06:09 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I used 2 use it!!
The chance to dodge is quite handy, especially coupled with the dodging jewellery!!! But there are other sets that give more hits and stuff which which can b quite enticing!!!

08-21-2008 09:35 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Batmystique

Thread Starter Thread Started by Batmystique
gangster Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so all is not lost 4 this G tattoo?? 4 a mo, i thought that is would b useless, cause no-one has it. If then very few.

08-21-2008 09:39 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well not many people use it because:

Very few people are 1handed gunners because you just can't quite get enough power behind. Although some people manage to do it Wink

The Gunman tattoos can offer what 1h gunners are looking for better than the Gangster a lot of the time, for example no extra hits from Gangster.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-21-2008 11:22 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

A friend of mine, Niki, has it and I can tell you it is usefull. The dodge is awesome in expos as well as ambushes.

08-21-2008 11:23 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Batmystique

G tatoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well guys thnx 4 the info, a gr8 help. All the more wiser now. Wink

08-21-2008 13:43 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Yeh I am a 1H gunner, and Niki farmed me... she coule dodge just enough to cause me trouble

Your imperfection.
08-22-2008 02:02 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo

Now NIki's tatoo is higher, so 20% chance to dodge, nice.

08-22-2008 02:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Geez...

Right I accidentally deleted the link, but I attacked a monk... he dodged my bullets enough to win just abouts......... now then, that is just a bullet dodge..... so gangter is evven more powerful, it can dodge everything... + twisted set at full tats you have about 43% fdodging chance... fodder gear

Your imperfection.
08-22-2008 02:44 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Batmystique

G tatto Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it all sounds like some "enticing" dodging there that these guys have. Oh how i love speed!!! Nothing better than such an awesome kick. G tattoo does seemgr8 in that aspect doesnt it!!!! thnx 4 this info guys. Pleased

08-22-2008 05:19 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
diablo

A litte gangster in action, see for yourself:

gangster vs monk:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ad9ed9bb11
a very interesting fight I have to say ;-)

saved by dodge:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8dc6ffaf47

getting better against WD:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=895755295f

08-22-2008 11:13 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Batmystique

Thumb Up! G tatoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked wow that is sum cool movment there. c sumthing like that & it can convince one 2 make the G tatoo. thnx diablo . Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Batmystique: 08-22-2008 11:26.

08-22-2008 11:22 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Gangster Tatoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH