Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » unable to put in bids on the board!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page unable to put in bids on the board!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Keilerian

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

unable to put in bids on the board!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Lady Corelian

Problem description:
I'm trying to reply to weapon posts for an offer. However I get blocked from doing so saying either I'm not registered or I'm not allowed access to the page.

Obviously since I'm posting this I'm registered. Why am I blocked from bidding on items??????????
10-10-2011 03:36 Keilerian is offline Search for Posts by Keilerian Add Keilerian to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: KhOrNe

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Copy and paste a link of the page you cannot post on.
10-10-2011 04:21 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Until we solve the problem, to bid on an item send the seller a pm.

Besides that just as Drunken said, we need the thread link.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-10-2011 05:13 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Most probably the topic is locked.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-10-2011 12:08 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » unable to put in bids on the board!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH