Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Auction duplicate items. I made auction with short of strongman+3 I talked with caprio that he will buy them for 3 bs. He made offer but there shortly after my shorts was put on auction 2 other show up. After auction ended I got only 1 bs(that is the price for duplicated item) instead of 3 bs.
All auction ended at the same time so 1 person put all 3 shorts on auction but that is impossible.
05-08-2007 22:21 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I recieved message that I won auction and I have my shorts in armoury, so why she don't have her 3 stones? Maybe you add taxes now??

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
05-08-2007 22:30 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmmmmm, I see that it's not written anywhere and will be added to tutorials soon.

The point is that the system makes duplciates of items of minor value to prevent cheating. Items of greater value do not duplicate.

05-08-2007 23:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

So it means that I lost 3 bs?
Next time please add all information sooner. If I knew that I would sell my shorts for 1 bs then I wouldn't put them on auction.
05-08-2007 23:40 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm very sorry for this, information will be added soon to the tutorial about auctions.

05-08-2007 23:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are very sorry, but I lose bloodstones that way :/

Ok, so if I understand good

quote:
The point is that the system makes duplciates of items of minor value to prevent cheating. Items of greater value do not duplicate.

when I saw 3 the same pants I was suprised. Did thay were generated by system?. So what's happen when I bid all three, i will have 3 pants? One from seller, and two from system?

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
05-09-2007 04:56 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

yeah, u will Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-09-2007 05:52 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH