Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » I want back to the game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page I want back to the game 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MINERV

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 04-12-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I want back to the game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have before account bieniu but somebody stolen it and delete Crying who play with me know this i really good player

if you have good account and don't want play please give me this account

i hope somebody could help me Frown

08-21-2008 18:22 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you are really Bieniu then send PM to Szeszej about it. I think your character can be recovered from one of the daily backups and the hacker can be banned.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-21-2008 18:27 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
MINERV

Thread Starter Thread Started by MINERV
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but i know who delete my account he play on polish serwer and i write to administrator in this matter but now i can't recover my account ;/
everything was delete i must say you that i cry when i remember my perfect elvish shorts my elvish shirt of speed my good brancelet of youth +4 good ring of youth +5 good amulet of accuracy +3 my antic knife Frown
i remember when we go on golden dragon expo and i get badge ;/ maybe mortis you remember when i send you message with that i get 2500 PoH ;/ i want get golem badge but know i cant do that it's really terrible Frown

08-21-2008 18:41 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

what??? why did he do that Frown

man i remember u and ur items.. ur elvish shirt of speed.. all other weapons..

come on there's gotta be something the admin can do about this

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 08-21-2008 18:57.

08-21-2008 18:54 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
MINERV

i dont know why Crying maybe becouse he can't stand it i have that fantastic character

Crying

i have unique elvish shirt of speed you remember that
i so hard work on this character when i get this account bieniu have only 143 agility but i do that he have 185 agility ;/
i remember how i was nervy when i upgrade elvish shorts ;/

it's hard to me not only becouse i lost my bieniu but also becouse stolen and delete him person which i good know in real life but now i dont want talk about this ;/

now i want only back to my friends with BoS Vault 13 and others clans

08-21-2008 19:04 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Crying man i wish i was the admin jus for this matter then i could quickly restore ur character if i could.. u had one hell of a character and u helped me out alot as well..

Crying Crying Crying

08-21-2008 19:14 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
MINERV

i know that you want help me thx for that minshres i hope somebody give me account and i can back to friends

08-21-2008 19:22 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

u bet.. u better message me once u are back in this game.. but still i wanted those elvish shirt of speed Crying

gd luck hunting mate Smile

08-21-2008 19:28 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
MINERV

i think this is end of my adventure with this game Crying becouse nobody could help me

Frown

08-21-2008 21:31 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

WHAT that cant be Frown

why dont u start off new again.. i know its a bloody long way but still if wanna play then..

08-21-2008 21:44 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Loonplatoon

Registration Date: 07-06-2008
Clan: D.B

yer how come u cant start on game again ?

08-22-2008 00:51 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

MINERV I am sure Seszjesz can restore it... mail all three, Sushimaker, Konrad and Seszjesz, explain it to thme... if needs be give details incuding login, password and email to them

Your imperfection.
08-22-2008 02:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
MINERV

i dont want start new character its really hard especially after that i have character with 350 points ;/

administrator cant do anything in this matter a talk about this account was delete and nobody cant do anything Frown

if i must create new character and start since new iprefer and my adventure with Bloodwars
create new character is so time -consuming ;/

08-22-2008 06:49 MINERV is offline Search for Posts by MINERV Add MINERV to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

That's strange they can't restore your character. Then why we have everydays backup if it doesn't include also player's accounts with items?
Szeszej, can you confirm this officially that our accounts are not backed up?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-22-2008 08:30 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Dammit! I want Bieniu back!

You logged on quite often, didn't you notice on the top of the page that your character is free to delete?

08-22-2008 11:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Don't worry ,you could make a new account and get those items again with a year or a half year Smile <sarcastic>

I hope admins can do something still about it ,elvish shirt of speed god damn it ,its freakin awsome

08-22-2008 11:48 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

If you want your account back and can prove that it was really yours then write a complaint, this section is not for such topics.

08-22-2008 12:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » I want back to the game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH