Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Stats for Perfect Shorts of Snake +1 ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stats for Perfect Shorts of Snake +1 ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Stats for Perfect Shorts of Snake +1 ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone knows stats or will snake gain any other bonuses on higher lvls cause I cant understand why they got such a price , only cause rep and luck? ;D

10-12-2011 13:26 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Snake merges scout easily, every budding Bk's ideal suffix

10-12-2011 13:43 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

also a possible merge for a perfect +1 kilt with shephard or scout etc definitely worth the price if you have the other merge part

Necro knows me as Gjallar
10-12-2011 13:46 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Stats for Perfect Shorts of Snake +1 ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH