Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » RTC - Revolution To Chaos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page RTC - Revolution To Chaos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hell-Shadow

images/avatars/avatar-1013.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

RTC - Revolution To Chaos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rtc we have had this clan for abit now but we are 16th on the clan list

The Chaos clan has come to bring hell upon this life we all live in what would happen if my Revolution takes over this vampire life on bloodwars I will grow stronger and stronger with great allies and infinite wealth, Fame, Power and Destruction

This Revolution Started when I found this one tiny artifact glowing and I was holding it then it suddenly vanished out of the black i thought i had gone crazy but the moon turned Red and things got quite messy I hid in a bomb shelter for a week or so their was enough food in there to last me this long but i had to come out once I got out I was looking at what they call a Wasteland

10-14-2011 00:38 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » RTC - Revolution To Chaos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH